Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I sent my requests for red bows out more than 16 hours ago. I really hate when we have to rely on others to meet goals. I have closed the app, turned off iPad and iPhone, both accounts sit with 12 red bows. And they requests were not sent to the same neighbors. Frustrating! Anyone needing requests answered can add me and I’ll respond. ID r41pi and citycenter1.

Executive Chef
    i'm open for neighbors and requests:
    storm id: shortdanzr
    queendom: wicked red
    i try to respond quickly, but if i am on duty working, i can't aways check my phone.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Happy for anyone needing neighbours for requests to add me. I just about live on the iPad my family would tell you. I’m Kiwi Kingdom.

Executive Chef
    I'm also always happy to help out with neighbor requests.
    Our Storm8 ID is the same as our name here on the Forum, so try adding people you see here. (Menu - Social - Invite)
    Good luck to all still waiting for Bows!

In preparation of Chapter 6 : Don't collect from you Sawmills and Old Thomas's House, and don't start long crafts in the Workshop (like me )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-07-20 at 11:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I’ve been stuck on 12 bows for 23 hours. Usually it’s way quicker because I have super active neighbors.
    Even the answers from my own second kingdom and from RonjaR82 haven’t kicked in. She’s super active and in the same time zone.
    Something is off.
    :-(
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Same here. I’ve been stuck on 12 bows for 23 hours. Usually it’s way quicker because I have super active neighbors.
    Even the answers from my own second kingdom and from RonjaR82 haven’t kicked in. She’s super active and in the same time zone.
    Something is off.
    :-(
    Have you tried Force-closing your game?
    That sometimes helps the game register the received items (Bows in this case)
    Must be so frustrating to be stuck on something you have no control over.

The only solution I can think of is.. have lots of neighbors.. lots and lots..
    As far as I can tell, having tons of neighbors doesn't have any negative side effects, and it's wonderful with these kind of event requests.
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-08-20 at 12:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=RonjaR82;1637144]Have you tried Force-closing your game?

As far as I can tell, having tons of neighbors doesn't have any negative side effects, and it's wonderful with these kind of event requests.

Yes, I’m force closing all the time. And I have lots and lots of superactive neighbors. That’s why this is so weird.
    I’m worried about goal 9 when we need 20 answers.

I’m not worried about the event price, but where is the fun when you’re stuck for more than 23 hours?

:-((
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Do you reckon you can craft holiday crowns and reindeer treats in advance. Just worrying if I get held up with neighbors requests in chapter 9 that I won’t finish in time so want to have as much prepared as possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Do you reckon you can craft holiday crowns and reindeer treats in advance. Just worrying if I get held up with neighbors requests in chapter 9 that I won’t finish in time so want to have as much prepared as possible.
    I would definitely collect and craft as much as possible in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Peroldrado;1637146]
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Have you tried Force-closing your game?

Yes, I’m force closing all the time. And I have lots and lots of superactive neighbors. That’s why this is so weird.
    I’m worried about goal 9 when we need 20 answers.

I’m not worried about the event price, but where is the fun when you’re stuck for more than 23 hours?

:-((
    I have loads of neighbours too. I generally delete the ones with no hearts specially after a quest that call for community visits. Makes sure that they have gotten inactive.

I got 13 request done in 5 to 6 hours and then I went to sleep and other 2 were done in the morning. I wasn’t much worried as we have to keep chapter open till next day.

If anyone needs quick response to request you can add me.