Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know the number of parts needed for the second appliance? I’d like to know what I should ask my neighbors to gift me tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Sorry S8, but the last goal we asked you to stop the repetitious side goal recipes. And you have requested us to cook more fish & chips and BBQ wings in this goal to earn parts. I understand you may have a hectic schedule and may be under staffed, over worked. But where is the passion to provide an entertaining game? Like I said, sorry to state facts, but I'm here to relax and ENJOY the game! But lately this game has been too much JOYLESS agony and more. Asking its players to take the agony or take the alternative..... (most people won't say anything they just quit) PLEASE DESIGN THE EVENT/GOAL TO BE ENJOYABLE!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-17-18 at 09:32 AM. Reason: flaming S8 employees

Farm Supplier
    For me, I always assumed that the Side Goal was offered but didn’t need to be done in order to accomplish the goal. Many times, I was glad if I realized that I already had the side goal prize. That meant I didn’t need to do it. Now, although I already have the side goal prize: I still need to do it. The main goal cannot be completed without it. It really is not a side goal, though though the steps are just the same (but with more recipes required) as previous side goals. This goal is quite peculiar.

Fashion Designer
    This goal is frustrating. I only have 2 appliance built! My gifts are maxed. I did part 1 & 2 of the side goal. But it seems after your done with those two parts you dont get rewarded Root beer gears. Now you have to rely on your nbrs and the collections reward, which isnt a lot. Its impossible! Its so dumb!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 08-17-18 at 09:33 AM. Reason: ��

This may be my final goal before deciding to quit the game, with all these changes i realized that I need more active neighbors and I can no longer plan things in advance and have room to breath and relax.

This is only the first half of the goal and from the way it's designed it seems to be pushing us to the point where we have so little time left that we have to pay some gems if we ever want to finish the goal, I'm already dreading how many parts we need for the second half probably in the 40 or 50 range, and a new goal is right around the corner.

I am still going to atleast attempt to finish it, it's still stressful but not as stressful as restaurant story 2 is where I had to lose sleep hours just to barely finish the cruse ship lol and I'll make my final decision there.

Remember guys that S8 is a company that is designed to make money out of us players, they don't care about us or wether we enjoy there games or not, it's all about money and so is every other mobile game, free to play is a lie to hook you in 😂

I gave S8 many chances.

It used to be such an enjoyable relaxing game where we had 30 days to complete an easy goal and plenty of time to hoard money for expansions and re decorating the restaurant, until they decided to make some changes, reduced the time to 15 days and I thought it's still doable we just have 2 weeks to finish instead of 30, and then they decided to increase the amount of parts and added an optional side goal and I thought okay... I may need more active neighbors in order to finish these from now on and still I manage to finish with like 5 days to spare and a little help from my friend the timer, and now they changed it again removing the basic parts and increased the number of goal parts to the 20's and other new features without a prior notice like what the heck!? It's like as soon as they see us getting comfortable they decide to flip the table on us 🤣

This is only the 15 days goal so can you imagine how the 5 days goal will be like?

Anyways, I have been playing this game for I think 5 years now? And I have enjoyed it for everything that it offered I have completed all goals and never skipped anything, it makes me sad to see it change this way, although still enjoyable it's becoming more stressful for me to continue playing and my doctor told me to avoid stress whenever possible but that's life.

So I want to thank S8 and TL for this game, i really did have fun 😊

This isn't a goodbye, I still have hope that they might change things for the better and keep me playing ❤️

Farm Supplier
    Same for me. 8 gems for 6 parts? This is beyond ridiculous.

We constantly complained about the way things were. They finally changed it up a bit and people are still complaining. Why?

I like the change in routine. Every goal was exactly the same just a different theme. It had become so boring. I was a little confused about the new way at 1st but I figured it out. I too was blindsided by having to buy more ovens but I'm ok with it. Needing so many parts is a challenge but isn't that kind of the whole point of the game? I love not spending the first 24 hours waiting for 6 or 9 of something we never see or need before I can get to cooking!

The crate for parts business is a rip-off. Wish I hadn't fell for that but live and learn LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    We constantly complained about the way things were. They finally changed it up a bit and people are still complaining. Why?

I like the change in routine. Every goal was exactly the same just a different theme. It had become so boring. I was a little confused about the new way at 1st but I figured it out. I too was blindsided by having to buy more ovens but I'm ok with it. Needing so many parts is a challenge but isn't that kind of the whole point of the game? I love not spending the first 24 hours waiting for 6 or 9 of something we never see or need before I can get to cooking!

The crate for parts business is a rip-off. Wish I hadn't fell for that but live and learn LOL
    Well said!!! 😀 I like this goal! It's challenging and different! Stop complaining! LOL! SKIP the goal & move on if it's TOO much OR get yourself some new neighbors. LOL. 😊

Those people who are ok with these changes are willing to put way more time (and money) into this game than it deserves. S8 is not just changing up the game to keep us from being bored. They are trying to force us to pay money for the basics of the game itself. I have paid money for extras I wanted, like extra appliance slots, expansions and decorations, but I won't do this so I am quitting. I am staying on a few days to help my neighbors and spend the last gems I bought. Frankly I think the prizes offered for the goals are just stale old reruns and not worth the effort. In the 7+ years I have played I have seen much better from the developers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sillycissa View Post
    Those people who are ok with these changes are willing to put way more time (and money) into this game than it deserves. S8 is not just changing up the game to keep us from being bored. They are trying to force us to pay money for the basics of the game itself. I have paid money for extras I wanted, like extra appliance slots, expansions and decorations, but I won't do this so I am quitting. I am staying on a few days to help my neighbors and spend the last gems I bought. Frankly I think the prizes offered for the goals are just stale old reruns and not worth the effort. In the 7+ years I have played I have seen much better from the developers.
    Agreed. But I won't spend anything on this game. It lost its luster a while ago. If I can't finish this goal in the time needed, then I may have to rethink doing the goals if this is the direction they will be going.

I don't mind change; I enjoyed the goals from a year or two back when you could purchase the first appliance fully built then you had to build the second appliance and you cooked different foods from those ovens at different points in the goal. IIRC, the Food Lab, Garden goals with plant boxes and a Witchy goal were those goals and I enjoyed those because they were different, a change from the usual.
    Last edited by ST4CoolGames; 08-17-18 at 01:09 PM.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast