Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heart of Stone goal not completing - RESOLVED

Rhino Keeper

Heart of Stone goal not completing - RESOLVED

Well. I have forged Ivys compass but the Find the Stone of Heart goal is still showing as 'Find' ?!
    Does that mean I have to find another one?Is it a glitch?!Thought that part would auto complete.. sighs...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-27-17 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Well. I have forged Ivys compass but the Find the Stone of Heart goal is still showing as 'Find' ?!
    Does that mean I have to find another one?Is it a glitch?!Thought that part would auto complete.. sighs...
    You have to collect from Swanson again to 'find' it the second time. It autocompleted for me on the very first collection.

Ps. We don't actually get a second stone.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much!xx

Executive Chef
    it should have disappeared when you found it.. before you forged the compass. have you tried resetting your game?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    it should have disappeared when you found it.. before you forged the compass. have you tried resetting your game?
    I have deleted and reinstalled the game -and still the goal has not completed!I thought that it might turn up again but I see in the first post the limit is one!
    Would really appreciate any help on here!Many thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I have deleted and reinstalled the game -and still the goal has not completed!I thought that it might turn up again but I see in the first post the limit is one!
    Would really appreciate any help on here!Many thanks!!
    The first post says that if you've already got the Heartstone before chapter 10 you'll need to collect from Swanson again for that goal to check off.
    Have you tried that??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The first post says that if you've already got the Heartstone before chapter 10 you'll need to collect from Swanson again for that goal to check off.
    Have you tried that??
    Yes!I have collected from Swanson loads of times now-and still in the goal section when I press 'Find' all it does is refer me to Swanson again...Ugh...If I cannot get this sorted I can get the carriage but not Henrick!
    Many thanks for trying to help me though!

Yes!I have collected from Swanson loads of times now-and still in the goal section when I press 'Find' all it does is refer me to Swanson again...Ugh...If I cannot get this sorted I can get the carriage but not Henrick!
    Many thanks for trying to help me though!
    Have you crafted the compass? I crafted it right away before I even got to that goal. It checked off after I collected the compass & collected from Swanson again to get the stone again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you crafted the compass? I crafted it right away before I even got to that goal. It checked off after I collected the compass & collected from Swanson again to get the stone again.
    Yes!I crafted the compass!I am beginning to lose my mind over this lol!
    Thank you so much for trying to help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this for you. Hope you got my PM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast