Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    You should be able to see the gifts you get in Social under Gifts tab. Maybe you like to check again?

Rhino Keeper
    when can we expect something new?? i`m boooooooored

I read on the Bakery Story Forum page that Storm8 laid off 130 of its 240 employees this week, don't know if this is the case but it could explain a lot. Certainly it seems all the games are suffering through lack of up-dates and goals. We will have to wait and see if anything happens in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstagran View Post
    I read on the Bakery Story Forum page that Storm8 laid off 130 of its 240 employees this week, don't know if this is the case but it could explain a lot. Certainly it seems all the games are suffering through lack of up-dates and goals. We will have to wait and see if anything happens in the future.
    OMG thats bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    OMG thats bad.....
    Yeah inread the article
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-13-17 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site

New Resident
    How do I get seeds from Lily? It's been over a week and I collect from her a few times a day. I've looked around online but there is no recent info or helpful info at all and since I just started playing (level 20) I'm wondering if something's wrong

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjalino View Post
    How do I get seeds from Lily? It's been over a week and I collect from her a few times a day. I've looked around online but there is no recent info or helpful info at all and since I just started playing (level 20) I'm wondering if something's wrong
    Try force closing and restarting your game to see if Lily shows up again. If not, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have a question for S8...... I've noticed in the games I play CS and RS2 you are using pop ups to advertise your games, is it safe to assume the games u are not advertising in the pop ups are the games that are on the list of no longer going to be supported by S8? Like RS2, RS, BS, BS2, FS2 and the new dream city game. I was just wanting to know if u were going to be honest and let players know so they can stop playing those games. :/
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    @Ninjalino, Seeds are pretty rare drops. Just keep collecting from her and eventually they come.

Fashion Designer
    The Dessert Trophy, is there a list of recipes that you can make to get this trophy as ones I thought would don't.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast