Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Fashion Designer
    That was my first I ital thought as well, but the treasure trove, in it's large size, is something new. And it's something to do. I'm enjoying trying to rebuild resources

Add me! ID: KhaleesiRau Daily player and will always help!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsohn View Post
    Just have to say I am a little irritated with these time based quests that require the contacting of neighbors.. I only have 10 "neighbors" and only 3 are still playing which means there is NO means by which I will complete this quest.. I figured out it was timed AFTER giving all of my inventory to the quest.. So I am quite irritated.. They need to have a banner or something on the submission screen of timed quests to let you know that it is timed before you give up all of your goods.. I wouldn't have done it had I known that I would only have 14 days to collect 100 neighbor responses when I can only expect to get 42 MAX with what I have.. In other words I just lost all of my stuff because I can't finish the quest, this along with the limited time of the last quest has turned me off a bit to this game and i have been playing for about a year and a half.
    I want to thank those who took it upon themselves to request to be my neighbor.. I guess you must come here to get neighbors as I have never found an effective way to request neighbors from within the game itself Maybe I am missing something.. I took a day off from the game so I set myself behind in the quest but with the help from all of my new neighbors I might be able to complete this goal. The thing that irritated me so much is that I ended up spending a lot of Gems on the last limited time quest and partially due to my not thinking that once I had the pagoda I really didn't have to do the timed to end up building it out. And then this one comes about which time wise is really tight unless you have much of the items in the caravan.. I had no yellow or red ink so those I am going to have to stay on top of to get done.

Anyway again thank you for the neighbors..

Brion

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    It says it's timed in the quest book....right where you have to click on the caravan title to bring up the list of items. Clearly said you had 14 days yesterday.

And why give up when it's so easy to get neighbors? I had 26 people send me neighbor requests yesterday and I accepted them all.
    Actually it doesn't indicate it was limited the very first time it comes up with the dialog story.. I was excited about it and then after I gave all the stuff my mind said this can't be a limited quest again (but alas it is) and I looked at the neighbor requirement and got very irritated because there was with what I had NO method of finishing it without paying out the ear for gems. I noticed in an earlier post that "Arikasi" did this same thing.

As for the neighbors I have found out it is easier to get neighbors from here and I thank all that have requested.. I do think they need an effective method for requesting neighbors in the game or I am just missing something that is there.
    Last edited by bsohn; 07-19-14 at 10:38 AM.

Since this quest started, it's really hard for me to get mermaid scales !!!
    I got no more than 5 scales in 3 days !!!
    It's only me or TL lowered the MS drop rate ?!?

I am really concerned about getting enough wool to make the fabric cloth in time. I just bought another sheep so that will give me three once the lamb grows up. It just seems to take forever to get enough wool. Is there any other ways to get wool quickly?

Fashion Designer
    Actually it doesn't indicate it was limited the very first time it comes up with the dialog story.. I was excited about it and then after I gave all the stuff my mind said this can't be a limited quest again (but alas it is) and I looked at the neighbor requirement and got very irritated because there was with what I had NO method of finishing it without paying out the ear for gems. I noticed in an earlier post that "Arikasi" did this same thing.

As for the neighbors I have found out it is easier to get neighbors from here and I thank all that have requested.. I do think they need an effective method for requesting neighbors in the game or I am just missing something that is there.
    There is also the CS Add me forum. Someone posted the other day that they Received 160 invites after posting there:
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...e-Story-Add-Me

As to in-game invitations, I have had so many neighbors that quit before reaching 25 or 26, that I only add two types of neighbors, those who have invited me from the forums and those who visit several times and post comments on my wall. I got tired of adding all the spam invites who then disappear and quit playing. Sorry, but life is too short to manage hundreds of neighbors with no last date played to help weed out the early casual drop outs.

Executive Chef

Huh...I saw the time requirement right away. Weird. Oh well, what's done is done and not worth arguing over.

I think most new players don't understand the neighbor system. That was something new to me whe I started DS but I had it figured out by starting CS. What I find is that most new people want you to visit and give them stuff but don't feel they have to do anything in return. I visit daily and answer request and return gifts eventually (dang that 3 per day limit!) but I keep careful track of who does so in return. That way I can easily "adjust" my list from time to time.

My chickens and sheep and mines have all gone on vacation. I collected from the hatchery and 5 chickens and ended up with no roast chicken but did have 2 friendly fangbeasts visit during those 6 clicks and take the rest of my energy. Not fair TL!!
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 07-19-14 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Forgot my actual on topic paragraph...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by celphyn View Post
    Since this quest started, it's really hard for me to get mermaid scales !!!
    I got no more than 5 scales in 3 days !!!
    It's only me or TL lowered the MS drop rate ?!?
    Since you need 300 waters for the caravan plus lots more for the dyes, you'll get your mermaid scales. Just keep collecting the water.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Since you need 300 waters for the caravan plus lots more for the dyes, you'll get your mermaid scales. Just keep collecting the water.
    I'm not doing this quest but I play this game a lot (the only game I play in my iphone).
    Today, I got only 1 MS for the all day ! Although I collected hundreds times =/