Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    I was going to buy the 'Rosebud Floats' which is the last one I needed to complete the 'Fielding Flowers' set, but it wasn't there.

I thought the last day to buy it would be Monday or Tuesday, was this removed prematurely ?

Thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I was going to buy the 'Rosebud Floats' which is the last one I needed to complete the 'Fielding Flowers' set, but it wasn't there.

I thought the last day to buy it would be Monday or Tuesday, was this removed prematurely ?

Thank you.
    Sorry but the sale ended when the May event ended on Friday. You can make a suggestion for the item to come back in the Dragon Story | Suggestions & Feedback forum if you would like.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else having constant problems with videos loading? I have a good wifi connection, plenty of memory, a recent model iPad, so it's not an issue at this end, but I miss so many opportunities for extra battles because of the videos failing to load. It's gotten really bad in the last week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is anyone else having constant problems with videos loading? I have a good wifi connection, plenty of memory, a recent model iPad, so it's not an issue at this end, but I miss so many opportunities for extra battles because of the videos failing to load. It's gotten really bad in the last week or two.
    It is the game having issues, not your device or wifi!

My trick is if it won’t load go into the mine or visit a neighbour and then retry, works for me.

Hope this helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rumour59 View Post
    It is the game having issues, not your device or wifi!

My trick is if it won’t load go into the mine or visit a neighbour and then retry, works for me.

Hope this helps
    Thanks Rumour. I've been trying that with mixed results. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I hope S8 have a fix in the pipeline.

Hey, I recently got back into the game after a few years of absence, and I've noticed in the months I've been playing again I haven't seen a Spin to Win event. Have they discontinued Spin to Win events? They used to be my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomwings88 View Post
    Hey, I recently got back into the game after a few years of absence, and I've noticed in the months I've been playing again I haven't seen a Spin to Win event. Have they discontinued Spin to Win events? They used to be my favorite.
    The feature hasn't been discontinued but there hasn't been a Spin to Win event in a few months. Hopefully we will see another Spin to Win soon.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The feature hasn't been discontinued but there hasn't been a Spin to Win event in a few months. Hopefully we will see another Spin to Win soon.
    Thank you for the information! I appreciate the quick answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, i just come back to the game lately (i stopped playing in 2014). But i can't find it anywhere in google play store. Was the game discontinue?

I ordered the freedom [] never received []
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-05-21 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed personal information - email