Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with Gifts For the Princess quest?

Executive Chef
    I've collected from that red flower a few times-no "something that smells good" is popping out
    Never mind,lol,found it
    Last edited by mamareader02; 12-19-14 at 09:16 AM.

New Resident
    I can't seem to figure out the second part to this quest. Find something for her hair? What and which plant or tree will give what I need. I'm stuck 😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amyoko View Post
    I can't seem to figure out the second part to this quest. Find something for her hair? What and which plant or tree will give what I need. I'm stuck 
    chop trees. I not 100% sure it matters what kind, but I've gotten the vine (or whatever it is) only from "live" trees. (Not the dead-looking ones.)

Farm Supplier
    I can't seem to figure out the second part to this quest. Find something for her hair? What and which plant or tree will give what I need. I'm stuck ��
    Me too! I've chopped a few different kind and can't seem to find it either!

Farm Supplier
    I can't seem to figure out the second part to this quest. Find something for her hair? What and which plant or tree will give what I need. I'm stuck ��
    I was stuck on that too! I chopped the smallest of all the colored trees, it's Bright Green ..... Found it there! Hope that helps

Executive Chef
    So far nothing chopping trees like mad crazy. There's not enough energy to go around and trying to do everything. TL needs to increase energy so that's easier for us to play.

I am also having a hard tome locating that thing for her hair. my clue goes "perhaps a thin vine with blooming flowers"

I have tried almost all the plants that could be purchased from the market as well as chopping down trees. ohh noooo

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sugaresque View Post
    I am also having a hard tome locating that thing for her hair. my clue goes "perhaps a thin vine with blooming flowers"

I have tried almost all the plants that could be purchased from the market as well as chopping down trees. ohh noooo
    from above (and my memory) you just need to keep collecting from the Red cymbidium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12