Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Banned
    If this runs like previous ones..... it is such a joke. The engineers claimed there was nothing wrong with the last one even though people on this forum complained for six days about it.

Can you say money grab??? I am not buying any gold for this task. thanks but no thanks

Fashion Designer
    5706 gold to complete. Wow.

Fashion Designer
    I received 4 candy canes from harvesting 1 crop of Scalypear and only 1 candy cane from a Diamondate. The candy canes is possible if you plant Scalypears, the Quest using a Forest dragon only is only 5 hours long very doable, but the hatching requirements is ridiculous, I haven't hatched anything yet so it might give multiple items depending on length.

Farm Supplier
    Mine says 5667 to complete but I have the same targetsas shown in the pic above. NOt that I have 5000 gold, nor would I spend 5000 gold either!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    Mine says 5667 to complete but I have the same targetsas shown in the pic above. NOt that I have 5000 gold, nor would I spend 5000 gold either!
    It's never the same for all players. Maybe some of your required items costs less? But yeah, not that it makes a much difference if you want to complete it right away lol.

Fashion Designer
    Well the only thing this changes for me is that I hatched a baby forest dragon to send on the quests, I was planting 20 hour crops on half and rushrooms on half anyway to feeding all those hungry dragons. I doubt I will make it, but I didn't think I would beat the tourney this time either and I got earlier than the last one.

Banned
    I am noticing that this started 11 hours ago however the summoning icon just showed up on my device. Interestedly I harvested six diamond dates 6 hours ago and I did not get any parts for that. So this again is a classic example where we get the icon and the first 12 hours of the game have passed and we are not getting drops. TL can be so LAME.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll try my best for this summoning!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I am noticing that this started 11 hours ago however the summoning icon just showed up on my device. Interestedly I harvested six diamond dates 6 hours ago and I did not get any parts for that. So this again is a classic example where we get the icon and the first 12 hours of the game have passed and we are not getting drops. TL can be so LAME.
    Same here, mine says 9 days 13hrs left.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I planted 6 scalypears about 4-5 days ago, and saved them for collection when the summoning starts, got 24 in total, 4 from each farm.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast