Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Whew, made it with a day to spare. No need to gem anything but I do have a lot of daily and weekly energy sources, plus plenty of glimmerdust sources too. That comes from playing for 7 years, including a couple of leaves of absence due to first the iTouch and then the old iPhone not being able to keep up. Also I am retired so am able to check in frequently. I am grateful for all the players who spend real money!

Now I can get back to work on the two long term main story lines.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JAJ1989 View Post
    I know what everyone is talking about I spent the 5 dollars on the booster in the beginning because it is the only way I can ever finish any event anymore. But this one, not even close! I know even with nearly 3 days there is no chance I can finish I knee it as soon as I saw I had to fight like 40 mama bears and get 20 hive suits! I don?t know what spirit wind means by energy reserves either I have no way to store energy? I get 1 every 2 min and max out at 40 energy. Besides the few things in my kingdom that give a couple drops here and there it?s not a reserve and not enough to make a difference. You know if your going to make these events this much harder for people at higher levels maybe you should increase our energy bank, just saying give us a fighting chance
    Yeah this event takes A LOT of energy. The energy reserve Spirit Wind is talking about is people who have more than the 40 energy from saving up. So once you have 40 energy you basically can add to that by clicking on your alicorns or other energy sources. I don?t have a lot as some other players but I have about 2000 energy saved at the moment. I started saving by not participating in some events and not clicking on anything in my kingdom except for energy sources like my alicorns. It is really helpful playing with energy saved up and definitely makes events much easier to complete bc you don?t have to check back every 2 hours. I also got really lucky this event and had an alicorn drop 100 energy. I don?t know if I?m explaining it correctly but hopefully someone else can explain it better. I would definitely have had a hard time finishing this event if I didn?t have saved up energy.

Farm Supplier
    Is this 25 gems for each Wax or 25 gems to complete whatever I'm missing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	700.0 KB 
ID:	55482
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

This has to be the WORST GOAL/QUEST/CHALLENGE S8 has come up with to date!!!�� I cannot believe the UNBELIEVABLY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT of ITEMS needed to do this! PLUS...the amount of time needed between collections! 6 HOURS on the Beehives?! Do you REALLY BELIEVE everyone plays this game 24/7? I do not know what is going on at S8, but this game has gone from being a FUN, CHALLENGING GAME, to an UTTERLY FRUSTRATING, INFURIATING, MONEY-MAKING GAME. I know you need to make money, but you’ve gone overboard. It seems like almost every goal that comes out, there is something we’re supposed to buy with Diamonds, to help us get better drops. I don’t buy, I won’t ever buy, any of that. But this INSANE amount of items needed in each and every one of these goals is just insane! I hang in here, in the hope that you guys, will wake up and realize, these things are NUTS! I know, I’m probably wasting my breath, but I STILL HOPE that you will listen to us game players. The game IS supposed to be for us..PLEASE, LISTEN, and stop these CRAZY Goals!!! Make them FUN and CHALLENGING, NOT INSANELY RIDICULOUS! Thank you! The

Yes, it 25 gems for each item!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Yes, it 25 gems for each item!
    Thanks.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    Omg...I won a daily Ali from the cabbage hut (which finally showed up in my tent) AND I just won a weekly Ali just now from watching the ad! I was so happy with the daily Ali but winning the weekly from the ad is a total shocking surprise! Never expected that to happen in a million years!!! Actually hoped it would happen but gave that hope up a long time ago lol What a very very nice surprise!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Omg...I won a daily Ali from the cabbage hut (which finally showed up in my tent) AND I just won a weekly Ali just now from watching the ad! I was so happy with the daily Ali but winning the weekly from the ad is a total shocking surprise! Never expected that to happen in a million years!!! Actually hoped it would happen but gave that hope up a long time ago lol What a very very nice surprise!
    That's great congrats! Very happy for you (though still a bit miffed that the ads are only available for iOS players). There is a "Woohoo" thread by the way, expressly to celebrate such happy CS occasions.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Is this 25 gems for each Wax or 25 gems to complete whatever I'm missing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	700.0 KB 
ID:	55482
    No its for EACH item!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    This has to be the WORST GOAL/QUEST/CHALLENGE S8 has come up with to date!!!�� I cannot believe the UNBELIEVABLY RIDICULOUS AMOUNT of ITEMS needed to do this! PLUS...the amount of time needed between collections! 6 HOURS on the Beehives?! Do you REALLY BELIEVE everyone plays this game 24/7? I do not know what is going on at S8, but this game has gone from being a FUN, CHALLENGING GAME, to an UTTERLY FRUSTRATING, INFURIATING, MONEY-MAKING GAME. I know you need to make money, but you’ve gone overboard. It seems like almost every goal that comes out, there is something we’re supposed to buy with Diamonds, to help us get better drops. I don’t buy, I won’t ever buy, any of that. But this INSANE amount of items needed in each and every one of these goals is just insane! I hang in here, in the hope that you guys, will wake up and realize, these things are NUTS! I know, I’m probably wasting my breath, but I STILL HOPE that you will listen to us game players. The game IS supposed to be for us..PLEASE, LISTEN, and stop these CRAZY Goals!!! Make them FUN and CHALLENGING, NOT INSANELY RIDICULOUS! Thank you! The
    Amen! I share your frustration! I hope storm 8 will listen to us. I have played this game for many years, but this is the most time and energy consuming quest ever! And its taking away the fun. Instead of enjoying the game as a relaxing time break, it makes me angry and frustrated. I finished without using gems, so it is doable, but not without my flying horses which luckily dropped 100 energy several times this week. And also: almost NO SLEEP the last nights!