Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor
    Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Do note that since you are playing on devices of different platforms, you will not see the iOS items/features on your android device. The iOS features will remain invisible. You may also get errors when you try to access the iOS features on your android device.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Do note that since you are playing on devices of different platforms, you will not see the iOS items/features on your android device. The iOS features will remain invisible. You may also get errors when you try to access the iOS features on your android device.
    Saw your note about not getting IOS options on the Android platform and that is understandable; however, does it go the other way? If I originally loaded my game on an Android and will now be using my new mini iPad will I get IOS options? In other words, will IOS items/options suddenly appear on my farm?