Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/04: The Jungle Monarchy | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Wow, the jungle throne just dropped...300 coins, that's it, no black flags, just 300 coins. Crazy, especially with a 16 hour timer.

Farm Supplier
    Still having problems getting the Leopard to spawn from Dead trees. Are we being told we need to address S8 with this directly? I checked the “Bugs & Issues”and didn?t see anything there, but I could?ve easily missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dear players, all goals and prize information is now available on page 1.

I'm very sorry, but the vast majority of posts have been removed from this thread but have been provided as feedback to S8. Content is written up to 4-5 months ahead of release. If you wish to provide additional feedback to S8 on the content of this storyline, your only avenue is direct through Forum Disputes and not through this thread. Again, I'm sorry to have removed so many posts and my intent is only to create a safe place for all players to post questions about the game/event and follow the forum rules. If you disagree with my actions, that's ok too but again you cannot comment about my decision here; you can lodge a forum dispute to discuss this further with a Community Manager. I will raise this with the team and seek further direction about what is appropriate in the meantime as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    Still having problems getting the Leopard to spawn from Dead trees. Are we being told we need to address S8 with this directly? I checked the ?Bugs & Issues?and didn?t see anything there, but I could?ve easily missed it!
    No, the referenced post by SW was for those players whose posts (on the dialogue/story of the current goal line) were deleted and directs them to the Forum Dispute area of the forum if they felt the need to continue said discussion.

There's nothing we can do about the drop/spawn rates for events, it's all random - sometimes there will be a long period of no spawns and other times they spawn every other hit. For this current event specifically, the team is unlikely to do anything either since it's not an actual bug just a very rare spawn. Hope this helps clarify things for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    From what I understand it's like this (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

If you're only interested in crafting the (normal) Lemur or Leopard, you only need 50 Fat Grubs.
    Fat Grubs drop from Lemurs (spawn) that spawns from ponds and wells.
    You can only choose 1 of the two. (they have different drops, see page 1)
    Craft/spawns available if you reach Goal 5.

If you want to complete the event you have to chop Dead Trees for Jungle Vine.
    You need Jungle Vine for all the crafts to upgrade your Jungle Throne.
    Dead Trees also (very rarely) spawn Leopards (spawn) that drops Mud, which you need to craft Sanctuary Boards, which you need to upgrade your Jungle Throne

Crowning a Ruler and summoning their Enchanted pet (the purple ones that drop Energy) only applies when you finish the event
    Thanks. This info helps a lot. The lemurs seem to spawn easily, so should be able to get the 50 grubs, but I'm going for the leopard.
    So in between waiting for sawmills and Ivy, I'm chopping dead trees and collecting from ponds. The leopards spawn is hit or miss, but I think we'll have enough time to get what we need..
    And the occasional collecting from my cows and bushes should give us enough too, seeing as we have to wait on sawmills and Ivy. At least that's the way it seems right now. But I've only just be***.

Fashion Designer
    oh good, they are too beautifully designed to choose just one
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can buy them with gems after.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Is there a bug with crafting jungle items in the Magic Forge? I need to craft the sanctuary boards but can’t because they’re grayed out with a message saying “Locked by goal”? Am I missing something?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for clarifying that! Usually it’s Ivy’s that holds me up. I’m already ahead on some parts and have like 31 of the vines. Have only completed one upgrade. Looks like it may be the Leopard spawning that holds me up this time! Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, the referenced post by SW was for those players whose posts (on the dialogue/story of the current goal line) were deleted and directs them to the Forum Dispute area of the forum if they felt the need to continue said discussion.

There's nothing we can do about the drop/spawn rates for events, it's all random - sometimes there will be a long period of no spawns and other times they spawn every other hit. For this current event specifically, the team is unlikely to do anything either since it's not an actual bug just a very rare spawn. Hope this helps clarify things for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I had enough stored energy and a bit of free time, so I did all the dead tree chopping basically in one go. I had absolutely no problem getting enough leopards and in fact parked a monster once I had enough mud. I don't remember how many jungle vines a still needed at this point, but I know it wasn't close at all.

I feel like chopping so much at once gives a better picture of the real drop rate. I did notice that sometimes it took forever for a leopard to appear, but other times they were quite frequent. I hope it levels out for everyone, but unfortunately when there's chance involved, they'll always be some with better overall luck than others.

And I agree, the drop rate for tough ropes from cows is abysmal. But we don't need all that many, so I figure I'll get there soon enough.
    Do you know how much energy you use approximately for all the chopping or what your average spawn rate was?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say is WOW five collections from my sawmills and nothing. On top of that I started the craft for the plant that needs the Ivy item and I come back later to find that the craft was not there (Game Reset). The cow drop rate is awful. If I finish great if not that is ok with me. I am over working tirelessly on these events for items that have extremely rare drops or only give 2-3 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    All I can say is WOW five collections from my sawmills and nothing. On top of that I started the craft for the plant that needs the Ivy item and I come back later to find that the craft was not there (Game Reset). The cow drop rate is awful. If I finish great if not that is ok with me. I am over working tirelessly on these events for items that have extremely rare drops or only give 2-3 energy.
    I agree that the drop and spawn rates are abyssmal but we also don't need as many of the dropped items so I think that the ratio is still the same as in other events. For example, according to SC and RK, we need 24 of the Mud but the leopard spawn rate is absolutely terrible. I think that psychologically we would feel better if we needed 96 Mud instead but the leopards spawned 4 times more often.

Watch my tone change as the time passes and I am not making enough progress ...

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast