Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    lol Yes I do! I should add a note in the Misty M thread, but I have asked for the hydra to somehow to be added to our game - even if it was a decoration piece. How good would that look in a mermaid section of our kingdoms....

I agree with you all that the beeswax is going to take the majority of the time in this event to collect. I'm onto my last 4 hive gear and so only beeswax is outstanding now. But that's ok, as we have 9 days left.

Make sure you're collecting from cottages for Mama Bear drops already. Know it's been mentioned and I have it page 1 but it does take a few days to get them all...
    I don't mind that it is taking so long to collect the Beeswax. The frenetic pace has been greatly reduced and we can now work more leisurely on other things that need our attention. We just have to keep plugging while we religiously collect from the Wooden Hives.

Omg I somehow missed the hive gear requirements on leveling up 6 and above. I even put all farm houses back in storage. I’ve been leisurely strolling through the snake quest while waiting for bee wax collection. Want to say it wasn’t there before to ease my grieve but I guess you won’t let me...I would have bought the value package when it was still time ��

Farm Supplier
    Where did all the bears go?! Eight hours of cottage collections and not a single one. Beeswax is exceeding honeypots lol. Can someone please send me their bears so I can get some honeypots? ��

I've officially stopped stressing. Since the beginning of the last monster hunt (a monthish ago?), I've managed to obtain 7 dailies and 5 weeklies in various ways. I haven't started the new storyline and the community events are always a bit easier so I guess I didn't realize what a boost all of that extra energy actually is! Especially in an event like this one. It really adds some breathing room.

Also, this is the type of event where advice from my fellow rulers is SO helpful. So thanks all!

Rhino Keeper
    After a six hour timer the drops should NOT be random
    Makes it almost impossible to complete within the time frame given without not sleeping

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Where did all the bears go?! Eight hours of cottage collections and not a single one. Beeswax is exceeding honeypots lol. Can someone please send me their bears so I can get some honeypots? ��
    I feel sure you must have a monster somewhere on your board, they were so easy to trigger. Have you got your music on as that changes when there’s one around?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I feel sure you must have a monster somewhere on your board, they were so easy to trigger. Have you got your music on as that changes when there’s one around?
    Thank you for the suggestion, but definitely no other monsters. Just my luck, I guess. Beeswax drops have been good for me, almost always 3 or 4 out of 5. No mama bears. I even built more cottages in my small little lower level kingdom. Still having fun!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i need 35 beeswax. which would be doable except the last 3 times i collected from the honey-houses=they gave me 1. yes one. each collection of the 5 houses yielded one beeswax. i have ****ed all the mama bears i need. i have 3 suits left to make. just that beeswax! thank god i ****ed all the mamas needed and made almost all of the suits. i was stuck on that first round of beeswax for a long time. it took at least 3 or 4 days to get 20.
    so exactly one day later. i did not miss any of the collections thanks to my wierd sleeping patterns-i got all 4 collections from my honey houses. i started with 1 beeswax. in 4 collectios i have recieved 10 more.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so exactly one day later. i did not miss any of the collections thanks to my wierd sleeping patterns-i got all 4 collections from my honey houses. i started with 1 beeswax. in 4 collectios i have recieved 10 more.
    10 in four collections doesn't sound too terrible. It's not awesome, but it's 2-3 beeswax per collection. At this rate it's absolutely possible to finish in time, even with just 3 collections per day.

New Resident
    Nt
    Last edited by MamaPow4; 05-06-20 at 02:34 AM.