Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My experience with Boosted Deliveries

I don?t know the definition of Boosted deliveries, but to me, it sounds like if you were to receive 1 map before Boosted, during Boosted you should get 2 or 1 map plus a tool or something. No, that?s not how it works, far from it.

In reality, during Boosted, one gets less, much less, or none at all, compared to before Boosted!

I remember one particular event, Boosted was offered toward end of event, the event item from plane deliveries was already scarce and during that one day of Boosted, no one received any event item drop from plane deliveries. Basically, Boosted pretty much blocked drop of any event item.

So, for me, whenever I see Boosted, I avoid plane deliveries.

Wow that?s crazy! I?m at the opposite so far. I?m getting plenty of the current event blue plastic bags but barely anything else! I?m putting them in store for lowest it?ll let me price it, but nobody wants them either 😂

Got 2 mine picks and a mine shovel so far for the whole time this ?boosted deliveries? has been going on, I?m not even going for those. I was really hoping for expansion parts

Executive Chef
    Fairly New to the game (level 21), is it written in the code that the item you need won't drop?

I've needed 1 of the middle expansion things to open the fishing area. I have 19 each of the map and other thing drop but none of the one I need.

I need tons of almond milk, all day I've gotten almonds and only 3 milks (I collected almost every 90 minutes).
    I need the soy milk, I've only gotten soy beans (for 2 days).

Is this typical? My storage filled up because I've premade all the parts I need to combine for my delivery items, but each delivery now needs soy milk and/or almond milk to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Fairly New to the game (level 21), is it written in the code that the item you need won't drop?

I've needed 1 of the middle expansion things to open the fishing area. I have 19 each of the map and other thing drop but none of the one I need.

I need tons of almond milk, all day I've gotten almonds and only 3 milks (I collected almost every 90 minutes).
    I need the soy milk, I've only gotten soy beans (for 2 days).

Is this typical? My storage filled up because I've premade all the parts I need to combine for my delivery items, but each delivery now needs soy milk and/or almond milk to finish.
    The drop from the almond tree is randomized, between the milk and almonds. Same thing with the Soy Plants. In the market you can buy a third soy plant and almond tree for gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The drop from the almond tree is randomized, between the milk and almonds. Same thing with the Soy Plants. In the market you can buy a third soy plant and almond tree for gems.
    I know drops are "randomized" what I'm asking is the code written to favor what you already have in inventory and don't need for deliveries?

I have only gotten almonds for 2 days now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I know drops are "randomized" what I'm asking is the code written to favor what you already have in inventory and don't need for deliveries?

I have only gotten almonds for 2 days now.
    No one knows how the code is written. But from my experience, it does seem like you always end up collecting what you have more. Say you have 33 yellow passion fruit and 15 purple passion fruit. When you go to passion fruit vines, the chance of yellow passion fruit is extremely high!

One way to combat this (using above example) is to sell yellow passion fruit, in the hopes of triggering drop of purple. If you are hesitant to try this, just think, as you accumulate more yellow, since those vines are only dropping what u have more, you might end up with more yellow than u really need and you might have to sell some eventually.

What you are describing is happening to all players. There is a Buy/Sell thread, if you are severely short on something, try asking there.

Welcome to the game HuckleTown.

What can i do, i have about 4 plots of land that i want to buy but its not possible. They are in the middle of my farm. For some reason they are not for sale.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    What can i do, i have about 4 plots of land that i want to buy but its not possible. They are in the middle of my farm. For some reason they are not for sale.
    Put fence around ...it is a closed park...ha

No one can buy them.

Thanks for the info.
    But then i ask my self, why !?

Rhino Keeper
    Can you click on those with the wrench and then drag them to the cellar?

Rhino Keeper
    What pets can be placed on the snowy gazebo? I don?t want to buy it & find I can?t place pets there. And why can?t we place all rabbits & bunnies on that burrows??Bride rabbit for example can?t be placed on the rabbit burrow.