Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Delete post please - had misinformation. ����
    Last edited by hagypagy; 05-01-20 at 10:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Also pre-warning players -
    It is most likely we will need 15! Golden Nuggets to make the five Wooden Beehives.
    Oh god please no!
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Also pre-warning players -
    It is most likely we will need 15! Golden Nuggets to make the five Wooden Beehives.
    There is no golden nuggets needed for any goals according to the goals given. I've just double checked and I can't see where they are required. So good news!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There is no golden nuggets needed for any goals according to the goals given. I've just double checked and I can't see where they are required. So good news!
    That is awesome news! Also good news: The baby bears sometimes drop two helmets at a time, which means that the average energy needed per helmet is probably lower than the 10 calculated by ShibuyaCloth.

Rhino Keeper
    Since we need so much glimmerdust, here is the list of its sources from the hub:

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found:*Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca, , Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Great Holiday Tree, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Elf Troll Baby, Great Holiday Tree, Lucky Fawnicorn, Rainbow Cloud, Clover tree, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Illana, Paper peacock, Tamed Mantiwort, Mushroom Fortress, Mushroom Turtle, Portia Bella, Truffle, Rabbot, Robot Phoenix, Paparazzi Gnome, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Butterfly Grove, Peridae, Suzie, Delilah, Raven Pet, Spider Carriage, Kraken, Birthday Kraken, Raven Atrium, Walter the Wizard, Elf Gnome, Grinchy Gnome, Mr Claus Gnome, Ms Claus Gnome, Reindeer Gnome, Hiss in Boots, Candy Cane Tuftkin, Disguised Flamingo, Cloud Troll, Marguerite

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ABD1446-E560-464B-A01B-299B24AFD7F8.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	55398

No gold nuggets needed for Beehive... can make 5 max (definitely needed as need 20+ beeswax Goal 11 and not a guaranteed drop with 6hr Timer)

Need a lot of time as well as masses of energy!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m having a problem with upgrading the bee hive to level 2, I used gems to try it again & it still didn’t upgrade. I saw where someone else had the same problem & force closed & solved the problem, have done that but hate to lose another 16 gems. Comments anyone?

Rhino Keeper
    It's mentioned on page 1, but it's worth repeating: Mama bear spawns from cottages even before you reach the goal that asks for her. Since cottages have a pretty long timer and we need quite a few of the honey pots Mama bear drops (was it 40?), it might be worth it to start on this early on, if you have the energy.

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I’m having a problem with upgrading the bee hive to level 2, I used gems to try it again & it still didn’t upgrade. I saw where someone else had the same problem & force closed & solved the problem, have done that but hate to lose another 16 gems. Comments anyone?
    You shouldn't need gems. When you click on the beehive, does the "upgrade" option come up at all?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    You shouldn't need gems. When you click on the beehive, does the "upgrade" option come up at all?
    Thanks for answering me, I guess the force closing must have worked. The next goal came up & I was able to go ahead & complete the upgrade. Thanks again.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast