Page 41 of 218 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Farm Supplier
    Rats!! I had a Zoom call that I just got off of & I missed this guy (the Spring Dragon)! I like the look of him. : /

Fashion Designer
    I love the new faerie residents in the town square but sadly I can't display them. I have more walkers on my board than the limit and I'd have to put away too many walkers. I really wish they would increase the walkers limit.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I love the new faerie residents in the town square but sadly I can't display them. I have more walkers on my board than the limit and I'd have to put away too many walkers. I really wish they would increase the walkers limit.
    Yes, same. I bought all the ones that cost crowns I didn't have and am thinking I'll store all the walkers and only have faerie walkers. I'll put in a request for the cap to be raised for this and given we have more land, will include a request for the other caps to be raised too for buildings and roads etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... I'll put in a request for the cap to be raised for this and given we have more land, will include a request for the other caps to be raised too for buildings and roads etc.
    Thanks so much!
    And yes Storm8, please raise the walker cap! (at least 40 is required)
    And also remove (or double) the cap on roads, walls and trees please!!
    Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Should I buy the gold mine or the cabbage hut first? I don’t have either nor do I have any alicorns. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Should I buy the gold mine or the cabbage hut first? I don’t have either nor do I have any alicorns. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    i would get 1 or 2 destrier
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i would get 1 or 2 destrier
    What do destriers offer? The back of card doesn’t offer much info.

Fashion Designer
    I loved this sale. I pick up 2 flower power Ali’s, 2 aquatic Ali’s, and a destrier. I am one gem shy of getting a second destrier - rats! I’ve scoured my realm in the hopes of finding one more little gem but with no luck. I really want the carousel one and Rosemarie but they are just too expensive. I hope they go on sale in the future because the artwork is beautiful.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Should I buy the gold mine or the cabbage hut first? What do destriers offer? The back of card doesn’t offer much info.
    Destrier is essentially an Alicorn - drops 40energy/week.

The Gold Mine is a great investment! - drops a gold item everyday.
    So longterm it pays for itself, then starts making gems (doing Golden Trades in the Royal Exchange).

The Cabbage Hut is great so you can start playing the Baron’s Tent for free!
    There’s a lot of cute deco and chances for energy droppers.

All three add to gameplay and I would say are all essential in an advanced kingdom.
    I would recommend the Cabbage Hut - so you can start playing sooner.
    But if you need energy or gems (or gold items) go the others.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with those who said they are very happy with this sale. I thought it was awesome! It's been a long time since we had a comparable one, so I went all out and bought:
    * 5 Destriers (you bet I'll max out weekly energy droppers for 150 gems!)
    * a 2nd golden mine (if I do golden trades regularly, this will pay for itself over time)
    * the Beastbane Display (people recommended it, and I do believe it will help me level up my wizard portal more quickly)
    * 7 flower power alicorns (I don't like their look at all, but at 100 gems they just offer the best value for money; 7 because I had 705 gems left at this point, lol)
    * no cabbage hut, because I already own the one you can buy for gems

I spent all the gems I had accumulated (which included 400 from returning Feanor) and also bought the biggest gem pack I've ever bought in all my years of playing Castle Story. I have zero regrets! I wouldn't spend this kind of money on a game every month, but it was absolutely worth it to me for this really special sale and the many hours of happy game play I've gotten (and will get in the next months) from Castle Story. I'm not saying there's never anything to criticize, but today, I'm a happy customer!