Page 35 of 218 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Cabbage hut. I got the hut in August and collected cabbages-since then I've won 20 dailies, 1 weekly, and 2 trade ticket droppers.
    I got the cabbage hut!

Farm Supplier
    Spiritwind, regarding the bloodhound, in the inventory guide, it says it drops simple feasts, however this is not listed for the drops on this page this one should still drop them right? Does anyone have the bloodhound currently? Is the simple feasts a guaranteed drop?

Also, my cabbage hut is still not showing up to buy anywhere and I only have one!

Last, has anyone purchased and collected from the butterfly catcher? Does he drop anything other than coins?

Thank you all so much for the information!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Spiritwind, regarding the bloodhound, in the inventory guide, it says it drops simple feasts, however this is not listed for the drops on this page this one should still drop them right? Does anyone have the bloodhound currently? Is the simple feasts a guaranteed drop?

Also, my cabbage hut is still not showing up to buy anywhere and I only have one!

Last, has anyone purchased and collected from the butterfly catcher? Does he drop anything other than coins?

Thank you all so much for the information!!

bloodhound "might" drop, as usual with those droppers it is a rare drop. If you want a steady source I recommend the Guard Dog.

The second Cabbage Hut must be unlocked in the Trade wagon first.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Cabbage hut. I got the hut in August and collected cabbages-since then I've won 20 dailies, 1 weekly, and 2 trade ticket droppers.
    I got the cabbage hut!

How did you win a weekly Ali from having the cabbage hut? I never seen them in the Baron's Tent. Just curious. Also I think the description for the Golden Mine needs to be changed it DOES NOT ALWAYS DROP SOMETHING GOLDEN. I have four of them and I am not maxed on Nuggets, Eggs or Apples. Today they did not drop anything.

Rhino Keeper
    When you gather from cabbage hut, can you collect and it rolls over? In other words, if I don’t go to barons tent for 10 days but gather from 2 cabbage huts daily, will I have 20 cabbages to use on 11th day to use in tent?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    When you gather from cabbage hut, can you collect and it rolls over? In other words, if I don’t go to barons tent for 10 days but gather from 2 cabbage huts daily, will I have 20 cabbages to use on 11th day to use in tent?
    The simple answer is yes. As long as you don't throw any cabbages, they will add up. Two cabbages a day.
    You might want to start with your free daily cabbages. Don't throw those and start your cabbage hut tapping then.
    You can still open your tent, to check on how many you have. Just don't throw any, until you're ready.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I got the cabbage hut!

How did you win a weekly Ali from having the cabbage hut? I never seen them in the Baron's Tent. Just curious. Also I think the description for the Golden Mine needs to be changed it DOES NOT ALWAYS DROP SOMETHING GOLDEN. I have four of them and I am not maxed on Nuggets, Eggs or Apples. Today they did not drop anything.
    The Icy Fawnicorn is a weekly that was offered if you got 4 regular tent prixes during the snowball event, converting your cabbages into snowballs it was possible to get a weekly in this way.

Golden drops are guanteed from the golden mine, you must have had a glitch or something.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    (...)Also I think the description for the Golden Mine needs to be changed it DOES NOT ALWAYS DROP SOMETHING GOLDEN. I have four of them and I am not maxed on Nuggets, Eggs or Apples. Today they did not drop anything.
    That's weird. I do get one golden item at each collection from my golden mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That's weird. I do get one golden item at each collection from my golden mine.
    Same, I always get something from them. Only way I do not get if I'm maxed on any of those items they drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the cabbage hut!

It wasn't a Ali it was the white deer from the snowball challenge. If you won four prizes in the tent over December (I think) you got it as a grand praise.
    StormID: neferlala