Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Fashion Designer
    Marsh camouflage has not dropped for me from adventures. Has anyone received one from the haunted keep adventures? Hopefully tomorrow I will get one from that or queens court.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    So envious of all this talk of cute sheep and snakes. I've done five adventures now. Still no marsh drop.
    Glad I?m not the only one having this issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I?ve done 5 adventures as well with no camo waiting for sixth and seventh adventures right now but at least I have expansions to do while waiting.
    You don?t need to expand to the area to get the new expansion. I made that mistake the last story line. It opens automatically even if you aren?t expanded to there yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Have they changed the requirements back to the original? Or are they remaining what it was changed to?
    They changed the requirements. No need for Marshaland permit yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Have they changed the requirements back to the original? Or are they remaining what it was changed to?
    G'day, I've expanded down past the swamp skimmer(that lizard/dragonfly) and the next open one is up the other end,and they all need ordinary permits,not the marshland ones needing snakes. Only a few for each one tho. I guess it would've been the same number of marshland permits,bar the snake absence. You will need glowing compasses tho. Two each for the skimmer side,then three for the next one up. At five hours to craft,and ten lanterns each,they're a bugger. Especially after using them for other expansions.lol. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Marsh camouflage has not dropped for me from adventures. Has anyone received one from the haunted keep adventures? Hopefully tomorrow I will get one from that or queens court.
    I got one from the barracks this morning, so it might drop from the haunted keep? I’m so confused as to what is expected as everything keeps changing so .... I’m just doing steps as they pop up, I’ve stopped trying to anticipate them

Rhino Keeper
    I’m only getting berries from swamp trees & reeds no bugs. Am I doing something wrong?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Part 1 goals and dialogue complete!

purrdue5: they are just a little rare - try and have lots and lots of reeds to collect from (they don't come from swamp trees). You can have 99 swamp reeds if you want to although 50 is probably enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks spirit wood, will keep hitting the reeds & purchase some more.

Fashion Designer
    Am I thinking correctly?
    I'm thinking finish part 1 of Misty Marshlands to get the Muddling Pet as this is a timed goal.
    Then work on opening the 5 plots that are discounted until Tuesday morning.
    Then go back to working on the second part of Misty Marshland.
    Just checking to see if I'm missing something.