View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event! Which prize did you choose?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 55.17%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

3 10.34%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

9 31.03%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I liked the prizes

10 34.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.45%
  • I liked being able to choose my prize

16 55.17%
  • I didn't like being able to choose my prize

1 3.45%
  • I chose Fluffy Kitten

6 20.69%
  • I chose Siamese Kitten

11 37.93%
  • I chose Bombay Kitten

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Rescue Event - 1 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Special Thanks

Special Thanks goes to Meowmeowbeans for her dedication and hard work together with the wizards of the Farm 2 Development team to fix these issues for us. They did a very fast resolution immediately after the weekend to enable us to get back on track for this event. Many thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They have confirmed the Studio boost is fixed. Please let me know if yours doesn't.
    It's working, thank you for the quick response!

Fish bait not working

I've made 5 fish bait with 2 more being created, started fishing with them and now it says my count is 2. Why?! To double check I used another feather bait and my bait created count dropped to 1. Please fix! This challenge is very frustrating...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsend77 View Post
    Fish bait not working

I've made 5 fish bait with 2 more being created, started fishing with them and now it says my count is 2. Why?! To double check I used another feather bait and my bait created count dropped to 1. Please fix! This challenge is very frustrating...
    This might be intended like the orange wool counter. Are you able to craft more? You get 5 feathery baits from Goal 3 and you need 20 fishscales for Goal 4 which means you need 20 feathery baits. You may want to craft and not use them to complete the task.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsend77 View Post
    Fish bait not working

I've found that if you purchase them they are included in the count. I've found almost everything I needed in the paper.

Studio Boost not working on plushie toys. Can I get my two bronze bells back?

Ok I've got a problem. I've crafted fish bait, have a total of 9 but when I go to fish, the feathered bait doesn't show as an option to use. So where else do I get the fish scales to make the plushy fish?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3furballs8253 View Post
    Ok I've got a problem. I've crafted fish bait, have a total of 9 but when I go to fish, the feathered bait doesn't show as an option to use. So where else do I get the fish scales to make the plushy fish?
    Have you tried tapping the green button with the arrows on it? It reveals a second wheel of possible baits to use.

Doh! Thanks for the quick reply, yes it's there, woohoo ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by daisybeach View Post
    Studio Boost not working on plushie toys. Can I get my two bronze bells back?
    The Studio Boost should now be working on all of the crafts for this event in the Studio. If you're experiencing an issue, please feel free to send me a PM and I can have someone look into your account.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!