Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Same here,,, have you found him yet,,,,, no troll I even looked in the tavern thinking they stoped to have a few brews
    The only place I've found a troll is at the jousting arena. I didn't get one on the first collection, but have had two since then. All the old troll haunts are only giving me boars now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    The only place I've found a troll is at the jousting arena. I didn't get one on the first collection, but have had two since then. All the old troll haunts are only giving me boars now.
    Same here. Only got a troll at the jousting arena.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAL0NIAN View Post
    Anyone knows the items received from the Troll castle?
    Mine is finished and aside from coins I don't recall receiving anything yet. Has anyone received anything besides coins from the Troll Castle? I kind of like it even if I haven't had anything special drop from it yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Mine is finished and aside from coins I don't recall receiving anything yet. Has anyone received anything besides coins from the Troll Castle? I kind of like it even if I haven't had anything special drop from it yet.
    Only coins for me! Haven't noticed anything else dropping but I think it's pretty cool. It may drop something later on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I had a large topaz drop from it a few days ago, so have 2 of them now. Also, a few troll related items have dropped.
    Last edited by GC5410; 05-04-14 at 02:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    The 5th thing I clicked on after getting the "Kaz's five" goal was the troll pit and a troll appeared.

Tried cocoa after that and all I got was a boar.
    Last edited by GC5410; 05-04-14 at 01:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    No troll here and I started,kaz's 5 early this morning .... Still been getting boars all day

Executive Chef
    So, I'm confused as to what is dropping from completed troll buildings. Does anyone have this info?

Troll castle: coins, troll horn, troll essence
    Troll vault: coins, silver, gems, special gems
    Kaz's house: coins, troll essence, troll horns, fish (all kinds), sentry horns, troll clubs, baked butterfish

Is this right? Can anyone correct or confirm?

I'm adding to this as we go...
    Last edited by Queenzod; 05-04-14 at 08:19 PM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    So, I'm confused as to what is dropping from completed troll buildings. Does anyone have this info?

Troll castle: coins only I got a Horn
    Troll vault: silver, gems, special gems
    Kaz's house: troll essence, horns

Horn from Castle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post

Troll castle: coins, horn
    Troll vault: silver, gems, special gems
    Kaz's house: troll essence, horns

I have found jewels as well as the things on your list drop rarely from the Vault and last time I collected from the Troll Castle which had dropped nothing but coins for me previously, I got a green bottle which I assume is the troll essence, but could have been mysterious venom. I had clicked through and was watching but didn't expect anything from the Troll Castle so not sure what was in the green bottle, and was so surprised to see a green bottle that I can't swear what was in it.

I get coins from the Troll Vault and Kaz's House as a regular drop as well as the Troll Castle, and you have them listed for the Castle but not the other two. I got a topaz from the Troll Vault the other day and I assume this falls under special gems on your list.

I can confirm the other things you have on your list as drops from building listed, except that I cannot confirm horn from the Troll Castle, because like I said, I hadn't found anything but coins there until today when I got the green bottle.

Thanks for posting this List Queenzod, and thanks to others for adding to and confirming drops!