Page 126 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Oh yeah please let me know how this worked out I kinda convinced myself there must be a glitch in my game that's why I finished the tourney...lol!!

Rhino Keeper
    Crusader beat quetzal with BM++. I think it might be time to end for tonight on a high note......maybe. Good night all & thanks again!! Good luck to everyone still battling tonight!!! I'll try the next one in the morning....maybe. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    TYSM. I only have 2 forest both epic and don't have a aether at all Will grow forest1 before dark angel and fire1 got epic storm I'll try. Keeping fingers crossed!!!
    I have a wraith9 and headless9. Would either of them work in place of aether?

Executive Chef
    Good night taking a break.... One account stuck on angel other account stuck in infinity

Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I have a wraith9 and headless9. Would either of them work in place of aether?
    It don't hurt to try..I used wraith a lot in 1-10 that's what I would try

Executive Chef
    Just beat quetzal with baby wizard

Results so far for both my games:-

*1 Fire - mist (10). Seabreeze (10)
    *2 Poison - Forestfire (10) x2
    *3 Coral - fairy (10) x2
    *4 Golem - Atlantis (10) x2
    *5 Sunrise - ninja (9) Valkyrie (9)
    *6 Dino - eagle (10) x2
    *7 griffin - ninja (9) x2
    *8 Saturn - ethereal (9) dream (10)
    *9 air - kite (10) lightning (10)
    10 moon - Atlantis (10) x2
    11 lotus - Pegasus (10) x2
    12 aurora - ninja (9) x2
    13 sapphire - diamond (10) ninja (9)
    14 tiny - Valkyrie (9) x2
    15 tigers eye - ninja (9)
    16 Caesar - ninja (9) Valkyrie (9)
    17 mirage - lightning (10) ninja (9)
    18 sapphire - ninja (9) Valkyrie (9)
    19 stainglass - diamond (10) x2
    20 planet - elf (9) parakeet (10)
    21 DA - diamond (10) *Helios (9)
    22 infinity - diamond (10) Helios (9)
    23 Atlantis - ninja (9) Valkyrie (9)
    24 angel - mercury (9) *diamond (10)
    25 quetzal - crusader (9) wizard (1)
    26 troll - Forestfire (10)
    27 leopard - aether (8)*
    28 prism -
    29 naga -
    30 nano -

Which one are you battling because color is important a there's a list at the beginning of the thread that has the do'sand don't colors...I used that and tried my best to use the good colors and never the bad even when opponents had more than one color so for planet he's red and purple so whatever color was good for both I used and I tried not use the bad ones in that combo...am I making any sense it's late where I live I'm tired from last nights battles!! I hope I'm helping you..there's some vets on here that prolly explain better than I can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Thanks Sumercarefree,than next try use Mythic & baby Fire.
    Got tired. Used a Crusader to whack Quetzal. BMB

Try BMB

Rhino Keeper
    So far lost diamond and mercury against quetzal. Will try valkyrie, diamond again, landworm, aether, wizard, and perhaps baby aethers. I have 5 of them, can't resist their cuteness

Quote Originally Posted by iluvboydragons View Post
    Which one are you battling because color is important a there's a list at the beginning of the thread that has the do'sand don't colors...I used that and tried my best to use the good colors and never the bad even when opponents had more than one color so for planet he's red and purple so whatever color was good for both I used and I tried not use the bad ones in that combo...am I making any sense it's late where I live I'm tired from last nights battles!! I hope I'm helping you..there's some vets on here that prolly explain better than I can.
    I'm up to Atlantis just worried about angel and leopard since I don't have an aether. I think I'll try headless since he's purple and yellow. Wraith is white and purple. I got through first 19 using that chart too. But I never thought I would get this far!! Thanks for your help!! Everyone else kept recommending things I didn't have and not likely to have anytime soon! It helps to get advice from someone closer to my level!