Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Hmm, still fingers crossed. Diamond temple on and got 12 hours Even though a few people did say this new diamond hybrid is a bit ugly, I actually wouldn't mind getting it over DA.
    I bought a Diamond Temple with hope that it will finally bring me luck in breeding,
    so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water and Wizard in the nest again
    Breeding pair is Diamond/Lotus

Rhino Keeper
    I had a popup to buy him for 60% off but when I went to market he was full price??
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    No luck for me either n I bought the temple also so far 10 corals n spend gold on speed only couple days left

Banned
    Well the breeding gods are looking down on my island with favor finally. First try Diamond + Night I got Water, then Mercury, and then Black diamond. Its about time.

Oh and I did not buy the stupid waste of money diamond temple and I did not do boosted breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Well the breeding gods are looking down on my island with favor finally. First try Diamond + Night I got Water, then Mercury, and then Black diamond.
    You might have been blessed by TL, not the breeding gods coz it doesn't matter how much and how long I pray they are not helping in any way
    therefore I made an assumption that we need to get a TL blessing instead...

Banned
    that may just be.... as quickly as the give it they can take it away

Executive Chef
    The temple rarely works the first time you buy it. Its like a scheme to get you to pay to enchant it again and THEN your luck improves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The temple rarely works the first time you buy it. Its like a scheme to get you to pay to enchant it again and THEN your luck improves.
    Your right, my first time I got none, second one I got 7... My gf however did get a mercury and angel on her first buy, but normally it does take enchanting it a second time to yield results, but when it works it REALLY works I got a lot of diamond hybrids with it enchanted

Still no luck and this is a re-enchantment for me. Hypnosis. Got 12 hours next so not looking good. Moon + Diamond. Sucks to be me

Executive Chef
    For those on android if you aren't having luck breeding black diamond it could be that you need to download the new version.

I'm iOS and still have no luck
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast