Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

Yes!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I Finally Got It!

After almost six years of trying since its introduction in December of 2012, I finally bred the Flower Dragon.

This one's been appearing in the Adventure Bingo lately, so I'm extra happy I got it

Have you recently bred any dragon that has taken you years to get other than the Diamond hybrids? Please share it here to inject some real needed encouragement to us dragon trainers to never give up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    After almost six years of trying since its introduction in December of 2012, I finally bred the Flower Dragon.

This one's been appearing in the Adventure Bingo lately, so I'm extra happy I got it

Have you recently bred any dragon that has taken you years to get other than the Diamond hybrids? Please share it here to inject some real needed encouragement to us dragon trainers to never give up
    Congratulations on getting Flower! I was just as excited when I bred Black Swan and got Water Rune from the codex. This is a good thread to start for anyone who gets elusive dragons. I hope this one gets a sticky and more people talk about getting elusive dragons. Again, congratulations on getting your "unicorn" Flower.

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo! Congrats! It always feels good to get another one off the list.

Fashion Designer
    So far, I'm only at 'months'. It took a few months of trying to get the Deep Dragon, then about a month of trying to get the Atlas dragon, but then on the very next breed I put Stone and Diamond together to satisfy a Bingo card and got a 44 hour timer. Looked it up and it was an Angel dragon! I never even tried for the Angel, though I am sure I would eventually....but it was nice to get an Ultra Rare like that!

I had been trying to get the purple/diamond hybrids and gave up after 2 months or something and am focusing on getting the rare or super rare, mostly to clear those goals that have been sitting in my book forever. My current quest is for Turtle and I have a 20 hour on the nest right now that's either Turtle or Island...fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Congratulations on getting Flower! I was just as excited when I bred Black Swan and got Water Rune from the codex. This is a good thread to start for anyone who gets elusive dragons. I hope this one gets a sticky and more people talk about getting elusive dragons. Again, congratulations on getting your "unicorn" Flower.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Woo hoo! Congrats! It always feels good to get another one off the list.
    Thank you

Now if the Double and Triple Rainbow Dragons would fall into my lap too, I would be in 7th heaven.

Executive Chef
    Thank you

Now if the Double and Triple Rainbow Dragons would fall into my lap too, I would be in 7th heaven.
    I bred double rainbow after weeks of trying a couple of weeks ago and triple rainbow yesterday after only a week or so. Never got them when they were first released so super happy.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I bred double rainbow after weeks of trying a couple of weeks ago and triple rainbow yesterday after only a week or so. Never got them when they were first released so super happy.
    Congrats, that’s really awesome

Looks like I have to try harder.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats, that’s really awesome

Looks like I have to try harder.
    I tried for Triple Rainbow for YEARS before I finally got it and even then it was an accidental acquisition via Bingo Breeding. I know that breeding is random and all but the margins of difference between islands is pretty insane sometimes.

Rhino Keeper

Congrats! Flower is a good fighter in the arena too. I like putting random dragons together especially if I haven’t bred them before — my current fave is Rose Quartz and Jade. I got Plum Blossom the first time and when I went and tried again, I got Spell dragon. Not bad for a combo that has 99 results.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-18 at 11:28 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Yes! I get to scratch Crown Prince off my list too. This is another dragon that has eluded me for the longest time...

This is another that has recently been popping up quite often in Bingo

Still working on the Lunar Rainbow, Siamese, Double and Trible Rainbow.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-21-18 at 11:16 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast