Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Leader board... Boo.

I will play the beast hunt. But I WILL NOT participate in the competitive leaderboard event. Include me out.
    Ditto that! I had hoped Castle Story was one game I would never have to see another leader board event!! I really, really dislike those. Have quit pretty much all games except this one. Do love the beastie hunts, though, very much! 😺

Has anyone gotten milk from a glimmer golem? I have fought 5 so far and have not gotten a single milk. I only need 7 more milk to clear the baby golem goal, and I was hoping to do that next monster hunt....so I guess that would be now. :-/

I am also disappointed that there isn’t anything new in either the trade wagon or the MRC. It almost makes me want to skip the hunt as well, but I’m trying for that milk. Surely there’s a female golden out there somewhere!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    See my post above...you get 1 point per hit. Watch the shield at the beasts feet & you can also watch as it moves to the goal icon on the right.

I just went to my game board & Nadina is stuck in flight ... can't get to her roost! 😂
    Wish I had a shot*** to blast that thing outta the sky 🤣
    I guess I am not understanding what the ?points? are, if you get one per hit, but the popup is saying otherwise? Why bother with a meaningless pop up?

Executive Chef
    The prizes are worthless I gotten a shunkie and fangbeast dummy no timer just deco

Farm Supplier
    I'm already annoyed by the banner that pops up, in FRONT of my hit pad! �� It brings up a point counter every accidental tap. This needs fixed asap!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Has anyone gotten milk from a glimmer golem? I have fought 5 so far and have not gotten a single milk. I only need 7 more milk to clear the baby golem goal, and I was hoping to do that next monster hunt....so I guess that would be now. :-/

I am also disappointed that there isn’t anything new in either the trade wagon or the MRC. It almost makes me want to skip the hunt as well, but I’m trying for that milk. Surely there’s a female golden out there somewhere!
    No golem milk here either even double check and looked in my inventory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    I'm already annoyed by the banner that pops up, in FRONT of my hit pad! �� It brings up a point counter every accidental tap. This needs fixed asap!
    It was the way it was before and they never fix it

Rhino Keeper
    Holy cows!!! The 1st place player on my board has already passed 1,300 points! Lol how is that even possible?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with everyone. I hate leaderboard events and thought we had seen the last of them. I've been leaving comments to people in my group that i will be getting points by participating in the monster hunt part.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the first chest. 4 rotten cabbage. The cabbage is not the only rotten thing so far. At least the beast tokens in the monster hunt are worth playing for as long as the beasts do not vanish until the end of the hunt as they tend to do for me.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast