Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Executive Chef
    Wow Leaderboard Event again Time to get starting!! I thought it will be World Event:P
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by onenike View Post
    I will not participate! Without spending golds it is imposible to get all prizes. Too often is this Leaderboards,wich almost all players don't like,...for this I think that it would no longer play this game. I'm very sad!
    I tried really hard last time to get The ClownFish and Wave rider but I feel tired so just want the last dragon not the trophy one. Not gonna spend so many golds on this one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    snip...

So, we average and non-competitive players must take these nasty, sour lemons we have been given and make some lemonade. Winning a premium habitat is some pretty sweet lemonade! Looking at the habitat milestone as my 'grand prize' allows me to actually enjoy the event. And, if they take away the habitat prizes or put them out of reach (I have a feeling that will be next), I'll just create a new leaderboard goal for myself.

Trying to 'win' an event specifically designed to sell gold leads to nothing but an empty wallet or bitter disappointment- and that sucks. Sadly, S8 appears to be moving to this 'pay to win' model in most of their 'Story' games. The best way to deal with this (besides rage-quitting) is playing the game your own way and ignoring the rest. Good luck!
    Yup... about the best way to go if one doesn't want to compete for the grand prize. I've been happy to collect a new habitat and a new (to me) dragon in each of the last two events. That's a win in my book and the stress is a lot less. I'll have to see what S8 has changed to the milestones for this event.

I was grouped with the same leader twice -- 30,000+ and 45,000 + points. Talk about awful luck. Couldnt reach final milestone w/or spending gold, so I didn't. There have been SO many suggestions on how to work this event so that S8 can get their cash and players can actually have a bit of fun. Boggles the mind that none have been incorporated. I literally groan out loud when the pop up appears. Hoping I'll reach the milestone habitat goal! Good luck all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I was grouped with the same leader twice -- 30,000+ and 45,000 + points. Talk about awful luck. Couldnt reach final milestone w/or spending gold, so I didn't. There have been SO many suggestions on how to work this event so that S8 can get their cash and players can actually have a bit of fun. Boggles the mind that none have been incorporated. I literally groan out loud when the pop up appears. Hoping I'll reach the milestone habitat goal! Good luck all!
    The best way to make leaderboard event better is ERASE THE BOOST!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    The best way to make leaderboard event better is ERASE THE BOOST!
    Agreed

Once again I won't be playing much in this event, good luck all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    No habitat, already have Bliss Dragon, assuming Sparkler is another patriotic [] thing. Everyone enjoy, you don't have to worry about me

Edit: @rynetory2, there was no offensive word there, just four stars to give an indication of my opinion
    Last edited by zyfazix; 07-01-16 at 12:40 PM. Reason: rynetory2:Removed inappropriate word; Zyfazix: comment on post edit

This time, we get points for battles.

Off to an okay start. I'm #5 in my group with 269 points, #1 has 864 already, and the top 3 are using boosts, so I'm not even going to try for 1st or 2nd.

1st spin: 25 points
    1st milestone: 5000 apples (which I desperately needed after the dragon tales event, so I'm okay with that)

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad feeding doesn't count this time. I need to store up food and I have plenty of dragons waiting to evolve after the last leaderboard event.

I wish there was a habitat, but sparkler looks cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    This time, we get points for battles.

Off to an okay start. I'm #5 in my group with 269 points, #1 has 864 already, and the top 3 are using boosts, so I'm not even going to try for 1st or 2nd.

1st spin: 25 points
    1st milestone: 5000 apples (which I desperately needed after the dragon tales event, so I'm okay with that)
    My situation mirrors yours in many regards. First spin was 25 Points and the milestone was 5000 Food. I'm 4th with 235 Points.

And without a habitats to go for, the motivation to work towards milestones is gone, for me.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast