Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I totally agree. I only unlocked Artic Isles 4hrs into the event and the diference in points from Skylord to present leaderboard is huge. It made milestones so much easier to get!
    Hmm... Maybe I should unlock the Arctic Isles too. Never got around to it so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hmm... Maybe I should unlock the Arctic Isles too. Never got around to it so far.
    I would recommend it, atleast before the next leaderboard event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I would recommend it, atleast before the next leaderboard event.
    I think I will start working on it. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    4397! Oh the torture. Next spin will surely be tiles :P
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I certainly don't need any more resilient roses! 😂😂😂 my group is so competitive that #13 is boosting for what I believe is to get in the top 12. And, he's boosted multiple times so with that more than 100 gold spent, he could have purchased the apples he's trying to get. Also, I think he only has one nest so boosting doesn't help him much. spend that 100 gold on a nest!

It was a fun event to watch from the sidelines and also get some milestone rewards. I always love rewards!
    LOL...my thoughts exactly! Sometimes I want to message those types and let them in on a little secret. ....hey with all the money you spent trying to place, you could have purchased another nest, more apples than the prize offers and still have a little left over hahahah.

Executive Chef
    Would love to try the arctic isles, unfortunately I am one of the red headed stepchildren...>< that it's a huge advantage really makes me more opposed to this event, lol.

Executive Chef
    Got Duchess! Yay! I'm very happy with my prizes. The way I see it, the players winning their boards with huge amounts of points make it possible for the rest of us to get our freebies.

The only gold I spent was to occasinally speed the nest or breeding den one or two hours when I went to sleep or to work to avoid them being idle all night or a large part of the day. So just normal playing.

I was lucky with the wheel though, so that helped with the points.

Rhino Keeper
    Any chance I can get in a different leaderboard group? The lunatics leading in mine are at 11,407 points, 5,774 and 5,448. This is the second leaderboard we've had, and it looks like anyone who doesn't spend extravagant amounts of gold in my group is going to get shut out of every time. That's pretty annoying, and the reason that I don't like this leaderboard challenge.

Executive Chef
    Grats to everyone who reached their goals!! I managed to get Mother, so I am happy. Spinning the wheel now hoping for roses, food, or gold and getting points lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrthrne View Post
    Any chance I can get in a different leaderboard group? The lunatics leading in mine are at 11,407 points, 5,774 and 5,448. This is the second leaderboard we've had, and it looks like anyone who doesn't spend extravagant amounts of gold in my group is going to get shut out of every time. That's pretty annoying, and the reason that I don't like this leaderboard challenge.
    Try 21,000, 16,000, 11,000