Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These ads.....

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    If I ever find Lily?s Garden, I am going to BULLDOZE it! Lol! I have sat thru this ad dozens of times in the last few days. Plus it also shows adult themes where she shows her blond boyfriend she?s pregnant, he leaves, and then she erases one of the lines on the pregnancy test to show that she faked it just to get rid of him, I guess. In the newest ad she has a brunette boyfriend who stays with her.
    Is there a little triangle on the ad in the corner? You can use this button to report an ad.

A third party is responsible for the creatives and while we have requested filters to improve the ad quality, some may not be properly adhering to those quality standards. The best way to be heard is to use the report button on the ad (if available) because it's more of a direct line of communication to the ad networks. The second, but less successful option is to let us know the ad network shown on the end card and we'll do our best to describe the ad to them and request a review.

If that one doesn't have the triangle, let me know the ad network and I'll see what I can do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Is there a little triangle on the ad in the corner? You can use this button to report an ad.

A third party is responsible for the creatives and while we have requested filters to improve the ad quality, some may not be properly adhering to those quality standards. The best way to be heard is to use the report button on the ad (if available) because it's more of a direct line of communication to the ad networks. The second, but less successful option is to let us know the ad network shown on the end card and we'll do our best to describe the ad to them and request a review.

If that one doesn't have the triangle, let me know the ad network and I'll see what I can do.
    Thank you, Elsa! I think there is a triangle. I, personally, don't care about the ad content, and frankly, it might totally go over a kid's head. It isn't blatant like one I saw where the guy was texting the woman some very inappropriate things, but that one disappeared quite quickly, so I think it must have been addressed right away. But I will try to report it and see what happens. I was more annoyed by the fact that of my 8 videos for the day, 7 of them were about Lily's Garden.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    A third party is responsible for the creatives and while we have requested filters to improve the ad quality, some may not be properly adhering to those quality standards. .
    Kind of sounds like S8 has a problem that they should address. If I sell a product that I bought in bulk from a vendor. Should I tell my customer to contact the vendor directly? No, it falls on the middle man to make it right. But S8 don't want to deal with those problems either?

Executive Chef
    IMVU 3D Avatar Creator ad contains mature images

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    they need to stop! or at least fix them. every time i get an ad, after its finished i either get kicked out of the game, or the screen does this weird split thing and i have to force close anyway to fix it. Also, if my phone is on silent then there should be NO volume on these ads. it really annoys me when I'm sitting in a room full of people and its silent and I'm playing my game and out of nowhere noise is blasting from my phone. fix the ads! And respect our choices to keep our phones on silent
    I agree. It?s really ****ing my desire to play the game at all. It?s a hassle and anti-consumer

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Kind of sounds like S8 has a problem that they should address. If I sell a product that I bought in bulk from a vendor. Should I tell my customer to contact the vendor directly? No, it falls on the middle man to make it right. But S8 don't want to deal with those problems either?
    I'm happy to report any concerns our players have with ads. To do this, I need the ad network named on the final card at the end of the ad and further description of the ad so we can forward this feedback to relevant parties. Please note that because those parties will be attempting to locate an ad out of a large library of options, it can be much slower than directly reporting the ad which will link the ad to the team who manages those creatives.

I included both options in my previous post to ensure that players have the opportunity to make a decision about how they communicate their concerns. If you'd like to report an ad through a middle party (us), you may reach out to our support team or PM me with those details I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    IMVU 3D Avatar Creator ad contains mature images
    Thanks for letting us know this ad doesn't meet your expectations. Can you please contact our support team through support.storm8.com? You'll want to include the name of the network at the end of the ad and if possible, screenshots of the ad you're reporting.

If the ad has a triangle icon, you can also report it through this option to notify the network of your concerns with the ad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12