Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good news - all goals now written up! Thanks to those that posted. I'll update the bits and pieces as I get to them and I'll update pics on Monday. Big day out today!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    As soon as I got to level 31 I started growing fellora. I grew it constantly. That gives you a big boost in coin sales until you don't need it any longer.
    Look at the new nugget in the Hub, there you can see how to crack the jackpot.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    No limit yet.. I've seen kingdoms with 7 Gold Mines.. and player can still add others!
    But honestly the Gold Mines limit themselves.. so work it out before going on a wild spree.

You can make only max 2 Gem Trades per day (12hrs x2) sacrificing all the other shorter trades.. so that's (Gold Nuggets 3, Gold Eggs 2, Gold Apples 1) x2.
    With too many Gold Mines.. your investment will not return as you'll eventually have to throw your Gold stuff away due to max in everything.. all the time.. as can't be consumed, and limit your crafting of Trade Tickets to only 2 per day.

The Gold Trade is the only way of using Gold (for the time being) other than whatever randomly asked in events. Oh! forgot about the greedy Elvens.. but those greedy Trades I don't do.. I haven't made this investment to supply crazy Elvens as payment is not equal! and you don't get anywhere faster!
    And level up to level 6 on your building take good nuggets

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Good news - all goals now written up! Thanks to those that posted. I'll update the bits and pieces as I get to them and I'll update pics on Monday. Big day out today!
    Thanks your dedicated work is as always highly appreciated

Executive Chef

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks SW, enjoy your day out!

Happy Chinese New Year to anyone who's celebrating it!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'll think you'll find that the people that construct the order of goals in the forums are all game players like you and all have lives and jobs etc. This forum has been created to help, those that give the information are just a few steps ahead of the rest of us. S8 don't just give the information away. People need time to get to those steps and if they have the time they will post what's ahead. I did it before they changed the forum.

I should have added The first few posts are dedicated to the goals. If you don't see what you're looking for run through the pages and hopefully that will help. I think we're up to chapter 8 so far.
    Right, that's what I was saying about generous people who gem ahead, or are just faster, and graciously share with us. Now I see that Spirit Wind has most of the goals info & will update on Monday. Thanks, as usual, SW! You are very much appreciated! 💕

New Resident
    No matter which animals I chose, I'm not getting
    Wedding Invites. Are they that rare or is something wrong?
    Thanks!

Never mind! Just realized you have to wait to be told to check with animals
    For invites! ☺️
    Last edited by diannedge; 01-28-17 at 05:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Thank you but I know what is needed to level the wedding hall. I guess I'm talking about the goals. Someone said we will need glimmerdust but inventory won't count. What other things will be required in future goals. Can I put my maple trees away or will we need sap again? There's a lot of little pieces here & there but no 1 place to see the each chapter or goal & where it ends. Is it just me that needs more comprehensive instructions in order? Thanks.
    Saw needs for Part 10 kindly posted by player this morning.
    We have to read all to collect info this time.. no constant posters.. just bits and pieces we're happy to receive.
    And yes.. Sap will be needed till the end as Wedding Baskets have to be made, which contain Bouquets that need sap.
    Post #1 will be updated as soon as our mod can do so.. as always.

Adding: Post #1 is completely up-dated
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-28-17 at 05:54 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diannedge View Post
    No matter which animals I chose, I'm not getting
    Wedding Invites. Are they that rare or is something wrong?
    Thanks!
    Maybe you're collecting too early?
    Read Post #135.
    I've started raising the pigs.. also collected all that's needed to the Wedding Hall upgrade except Invites.. now I'm getting them from: Cows, Pigs, Sheep, Chickens, Mr Piggly, Purple Cow.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The wedding ring in chapter 5, when showing it to Thomas, do we give it away? In other words, as a hoarder, should I prepare to make an extra?