Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My Princess Lorelei - the one (not the princess Lorelei fountain) has spawned the butterfly monster every time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    My Princess Lorelei - the one (not the princess Lorelei fountain) has spawned the butterfly monster every time.
    Ham, could you please post a pic of the Princess Lorelai - I cant seem to find her in my inventory, and she may be in my Kingdom, but it would help to know what I'm looking for.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information. I got a fangbeast from the farmhouses. I got one from chopping a tree. I have gotten a few from chopping rocks. I cannot seem to get them from cows or minks but my spawn rate throughout the day has been fine overall. I also have been getting the glimmerflies consistently from the ponds. I planted hot peppers that will be ready tomorrow since those can spawn the fangbeasts as well. Fingers crossed people.
    I loathe the adventures though. I try and try each challenge and I never get the special prize. It is frustrating. But, it is what it is, I?ll keep trying and maybe I?ll get lucky on my next adventure. Or my next one. Or the next.....

Troll camp doesn’t drop the mask all the time. My personel opinion is that if a specific drop depends on structures with 6h cooldown the drop should be guaranteed. Please fix this S8, cause the event is already though enough. There is no need to increase players frustration level even higher.

New Resident
    Yep, mink does nothing. I got one from a cow about 50 collections ago...🤬

Rhino Keeper
    Fangbeast do spawn from rock outcropping for this event. You will have to chop them anyway, but there will be direboars also. But they do spawn. So far just doing rocks, I'm managing enough buttons. Cause this is moving at a snails pace thanks to troll camp variable and amount of pearls needed to do anything

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Fangbeast do spawn from rock outcropping for this event. You will have to chop them anyway, but there will be direboars also. But they do spawn. So far just doing rocks, I'm managing enough buttons. Cause this is moving at a snails pace thanks to troll camp variable and amount of pearls needed to do anything
    There is a ton of rock chopping needed, and the amount of direboars that spawn from them is such wasted energy. (I know I could park a beast elsewhere, but we need the fangbeasts too)

Host(ess)
    I hate having to wait 6 hours for a drop from the troll camp - and it's a random drop and I get nothing. Random drops like this make the game tedious and annoying, not fun

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for your reply. I?m so sorry I forgot to mention I?m using an iPhone. There seems to be no option to select a picture to post?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    There is a ton of rock chopping needed, and the amount of direboars that spawn from them is such wasted energy. (I know I could park a beast elsewhere, but we need the fangbeasts too)
    It is wasted in the sense that you don't need direboars for this event, but the other options are not producing great results. And checking farmhouses is wasting energy in the same sense that you don't need their drops, and my cows haven't spawned one fangbeast yet. It's a 'to each his own'-- situation though. I haven't decided yet if I will continue on or not. But I wish good luck and good drop rates for everyone

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast