Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get more energy for battles?

New Resident

Unhappy How to get more energy for battles?

How do I get more energy bars for battles? I only have two each time that I play. My friend has for energy bars. I have more neighbors more money and more habitats and him. So, I'm not sure why I can only battle two times and he can battle four times.

Executive Chef
    U can only get two energy per 10 min I think in battles
    If u want more you need to buy them

Or earn them in some stages as wining a certain level can of for you extra energy

Having more neighbors or coins is not related to how much eagerly u can have

I've having the same issue. Well, opposite. I get 4/4 and my friend gets 2/2. I am starting to wonder if I accidentally bought them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    I've having the same issue. Well, opposite. I get 4/4 and my friend gets 2/2. I am starting to wonder if I accidentally bought them?
    It's impossible, you can only have 2 as maximum energy, you can get more if you win certain levels from the battlegrounds, I already had 5/2.

You only get 2 by waiting 20 minutes to have both, and the rest is by wining. What you can buy, is 2 energy if you have 0 energy, when you have 0 energy you can wait 10 minutes to have 1 energy or buy, the same happens when you have 1 energy from 2 energy, you can wait again 10 minutes or buy it.
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-29-14 at 09:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    It's impossible, you can only have 2 as maximum energy, you can get more if you win certain levels from the battlegrounds, I already had 5/2.

You only get 2 by waiting 20 minutes to have both, and the rest is by wining. What you can buy, is 2 energy if you have 0 energy, when you have 0 energy you can wait 10 minutes to have 1 energy or buy, the same happens when you have 1 energy from 2 energy, you can wait again 10 minutes or buy it.
    Actually not impossible, they might have changed the game. Now that there are what, 4 or 5 battleground animals, it might make sense for them to give brand new players 4 stamina instead of 2 so they could get through the earliest ones a little faster. And then when they reach they later stages it might drop down to 2.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 11-29-14 at 09:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Actually not impossible, they might have changed the game. Now that there are what, 4 or 5 battleground animals, it might make sense for them to give brand new players 4 stamina instead of 2 so they could get through the earliest ones a little faster. And then when they reach they later stages it might drop down to 2.
    Some accounts have a maximum of 4 stamina bars. I don't know if it's a change for all new accounts or just a select few. However, it takes 30 minutes to recharge one stamina. Personally, I prefer the 2 stamina/10 minute arrangement I have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    Some accounts have a maximum of 4 stamina bars. I don't know if it's a change for all new accounts or just a select few. However, it takes 30 minutes to recharge one stamina. Personally, I prefer the 2 stamina/10 minute arrangement I have.
    Oh wow, that is a weird change. I guess they are experimenting with it. Probably to see if it will make people spend more gems...

So 4 to start, but it takes 2 hours to fully recharge? That might be ok if you only play a couple times a day but otherwise yeah, the 2/10 seems better.

I already completed the battlegrounds on my phone but here is a screenshot from my iPad. Both games had max of 4 stamina from the get go. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	16931

I'll have to check my iPad when I get home but it was definitely less than 30 min to recharge a stamina. More like 7 min

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

Apparently new players are getting 4 energy (4 x 10 minutes). I guess TL want them to catch up with all the battlegrounds

I am a fairly new player, as is my daughter. I have two accounts (iPad and iPhone) and she has one account (iPhone). On the two iPhones, there are two energy bars and they replenish every 30 minutes. On the iPad, I have 4 energy bars and they replenish ever 6 1/2 minutes. We created all the accounts at about the same time - my daughter's may have been a couple days earlier than my two, but my two were definitely made the same day as each other. We started playing *maybe* a month ago, it could have been a little less. She's pretty frustrated as she plays much more than I do. I'm almost done with the Terrorier challenge on my iPad and she's on her iPhone still trying to get the Twighlight Troll, on level 59.

Anyone figure out yet why we're all recharging differently?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast