I'm trying to get Helios
    Just put Diamond and Mythic to breed and got 11hr ��
    That would be a butterfly. Congratz if you didn't have it already
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    No I didn't so was please to get it and just got honeybee
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. Any time that I breed anything that is red and yellow or could possibly split into red and yellow I get a stupid firestorm dragon. I'm on level 53 and have only been able to successfully breed 2 red/yellow hybrids. Does anyone have any suggestions as I'm sick of wasting 24hrs on the stupid things. It's not even just the red and yellow combos either really all I'm breeding is firestorm, coral and mist no matter what I breed. The last time I bred anything I needed was during the boosted breeding special and it cost me $30 in gold to only get 2. Any suggestions?

Hi guys I can't get the egg chart to load. I breed Diamond dragon level 10 and Moon dragon level 10 and got 25 hour.
    What are my outcomes please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    Hi guys I can't get the egg chart to load. I breed Diamond dragon level 10 and Moon dragon level 10 and got 25 hour.
    What are my outcomes please
    It's a penumbra dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. Any time that I breed anything that is red and yellow or could possibly split into red and yellow I get a stupid firestorm dragon. I'm on level 53 and have only been able to successfully breed 2 red/yellow hybrids. Does anyone have any suggestions as I'm sick of wasting 24hrs on the stupid things. It's not even just the red and yellow combos either really all I'm breeding is firestorm, coral and mist no matter what I breed. The last time I bred anything I needed was during the boosted breeding special and it cost me $30 in gold to only get 2. Any suggestions?

I suggest yellow and green that way you can be frustrated with the 10 hr fruitful fails. JK

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I suggest yellow and green that way you can be frustrated with the 10 hr fruitful fails. JK
    Nice advice lol. I just got another fail with black and pink I got another darn winter and I'm breeding well I can't remember what's in there now lol but it's yet another fail ��

Executive Chef
    Advice please? Tropic dragons can be bred I think but which combination is easiest.... In the the crafting quest tropics are giving me trouble so seems a good idea to try to breed one to understand them better

I don't have any yet ....
    Last edited by pernmagic; 05-12-15 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Advice please? Tropic dragons can be bred I think but which combination is easiest.... In the the crafting quest tropics are giving me trouble so seems a good idea to try to breed one to understand them better

I don't have any yet ....

It is very much breedable and I have two of them but I m sorry I won't be much of a help coz I don't remember the combination.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok still having problems with Helios. Just got a 13hr to breed with Diamond and Mythic. Got any idea what I might have and how to get Helios.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel