Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Oh daaaaannnnggggg,the Queen is on a roll-I think I'll sit at a safe distance with a bag of popcorn and watch to see its gonna be "Off with their heads!!"
    Do slide over so I can join you. I just got yet another Stinky Egg that I don't need. And spending gems to skip it at 175 gems per egg? AhhahahahahahahaNO!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Do slide over so I can join you. I just got yet another Stinky Egg that I don't need. And spending gems to skip it at 175 gems per egg? AhhahahahahahahaNO!
    No prob,I have extra popcorn!

Executive Chef
    I have 9 pretty, 8 happy and 6 stinky eggs. I'm trying to remember to check the game at least every hour to harvest more flowers, but it's soooo boring.

That response from turtle time did seem patronizing and the amount of gems needed to finish the goal, is outlandish. There better be some hidden chunks of lobster and caviar hiding beneath that egg fluff for the skip to cost so much.

Well, thanks TL! I have the grand prize haha

Devil eggs unlocked without reaching goal

I'm one happy egg short, have many extra other eggs. I just logged in and it unlocked the devil eggs. I even checked my pantry and I'm short.

They changed the goal, you now just have to master the recipe.

I thought it was a bug for a second... But at least they listened to us and changed it when they didn't have to.

I just needed 2 eggs and I would of been finished.

Executive Chef
    Glad they listened to our complaints. The randomness was not conducive to completing the goal for people who had cooked the eggs 30+ times and were still short on one particular egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    Well, thanks TL! I have the grand prize haha
    Same here. I just opened my game, and I had magically unlocked the deviled eggs. Maybe all the complaints about the unevenness of the egg drops got through to them. I currently have 20 happy, 10 pretty, but only 6 stinky eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    Same here. I just opened my game, and I had magically unlocked the deviled eggs. Maybe all the complaints about the unevenness of the egg drops got through to them. I currently have 20 happy, 10 pretty, but only 6 stinky eggs.
    Instead of 10 eggs of each needed for the goal we only need 5 of them, I'm still doing the goal and with this reduce of eggs needed I will be able to complete the quest, I hope!