View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I'm in the same situation! Stuck on a champ and I'm supposed to win one battle with delver. I'm way too far behind at this point. Calling it quits. This tales was by far the hardest for me so far

Fashion Designer
    starship412 said:
    05-30-2017 02:27 PM
    Fungi/Firestorm = A disgusting Sunrise dragon. Why are you guys requiring breeding dragons that can set people back 2 days in the Tales.

Sunrise? I WISH! I bred Virtue! :-(

Around December, I gave up on the game - just way too many frustrations and gold traps. I just came back the day before this tales autostarted. Now I remember why I gave up several months ago. This has been a very difficult tales for me. I'm hoping I can finish this tales. I gave up on the tournament before it even started because I knew there was no way I could do both since historically I have a very difficult time completing the longer tournaments, especially one this long and one that overlaps a tales event.

My hat is off to all of you who were able to finish either the tournament and/or the tales, and especially if you were able to do both successfully without going broke on your gold! Good luck to everyone still trying to get through these events. I am hoping I can finish the tales. I have no hope to win the tournament.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    starship412 said:
    05-30-2017 02:27 PM
    Fungi/Firestorm = A disgusting Sunrise dragon. Why are you guys requiring breeding dragons that can set people back 2 days in the Tales.

Sunrise? I WISH! I bred Virtue! :-(
    I bred Virtue on the second breeding task with Fungi/Fire when there was like 20 other possibilities. But it's as they say there's no "manipulation" of breeding results during tales.

New Resident
    I have harvested 12 fire apples as part of act 1, chapter 10, but it won't advance. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NCogdell View Post
    I have harvested 12 fire apples as part of act 1, chapter 10, but it won't advance. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Have you tried exiting the game &
    restarting the game? This forces updates to/from the game server.
    I did this many times for Ch10.2 to
    get the 5 minishrooms when the newsfeed shows someone sent one but it has yet to be registered with the DT book.

Executive Chef
    Whose bright idea was it to have to win 4 battles as last quest with Fungi during a tournament? He's a pushover and can't seem to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1330.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	37010

Luminous egg (a little bit too simple imo )
    good luck to all who are still struggling
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1330.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	37010

Luminous egg (a little bit too simple imo )
    good luck to all who are still struggling
    Congratulations
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear S8:

I'm stuck at asking neighbors for glowrooms. I only sent out a few to NBs I knew were playing. Two requests were wasted on two players using the Amazon store app for this game as my request doesn't show up on apps that don't show story challenges, even though they used to.

Now I'm looking at my news feed because I only have three responses. On my feed it says three people have accepted my glowroom requests. The fourth acceptance is for, Amanda accepting my "fifth invite".

What is a FIFTH INVITE? I clearly asked for glowroom ? I am using the Google app store on a Galaxy7.

Sincerely,
    Bravewarrior