Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Does anyone know in Chapter 10 if you can start crafting the Laughing Rock before you reach that step? Or do we have to wait and not craft it until we reach that step? thanks.

Host(ess)
    I crafted the Laughing Rock ahead of time (like we normally can do) and it didn't accept it, I swiped off and back on and nothing. I've already got Magma crafting, so can't start crafting anything for 36 hours. I've sent a ticket in to support, but doubt anything will be done in time so I can finish the last act of chapter 10. SO NOT RIGHT

Thanks for the reply I am sorry that happened. I think I will wait to craft it although I am still finishing tourney. have to then try to do all of Chapter 10 before the deadline and without using gold. Not sure I'll make it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I started crafting mine before chapter 10 but didn't tap on it until the act asked for it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Imp on nest...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170326-144511.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	36318

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    As to air horns...
    As long as I had enough air horns in storage for any task, then the ask button was gone. Then I crafted
    the pie thing. As I didn't have enough air horn anymore, the ask button was there again.
    That's how it was for me.
    Good luck everyone

Not for me. I had it, still need it, but it disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by 005004 View Post
    I finished the glider tournament couple of days ago, may be the regular battles are easier, I just won three battles with my Lv13 punk dragon without spending any gold. Good luck everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ ooo ty 005004, I'll try Punk for regular battles

// afternote:

Cleared round 3 of 3 ☻ ty ☻

// on hindsight:

I don't feel elated finishing the Storybook goals this time round.. it was fraught with multiple hurdles and anxiety over concurrent Tourney and other S8 game, notably Castle Story. Games of social nature should be fun, but S8 has seemed to missed this point. ★

My few gems thoughts .. (: ★
    Same here. I got through with only one loss to a Quartz 14, but didn't have much downtime since my 2nd level1 Punk rained vengeance soon after that loss. You don't wanna cross sistas!

Was lucky as I got Kitsune 12 and Gemstone 10 so were easy opponents.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    SO frustrated!!!! Trying to breed stupid life dragon, have gotten three Landworms, a Wild, and now another 6 hours in the den. Really, when else can we breed 4 super rares in a row??? SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    SO frustrated!!!! Trying to breed stupid life dragon, have gotten three Landworms, a Wild, and now another 6 hours in the den. Really, when else can we breed 4 super rares in a row??? SCAM
    Ha! You need to read my recent post over at the Adventure League Bingo thread about my suspicions that TL/S8 may have tweaked the breeding chances for dragons like Life, Fuzzy, Hermes, Hercules.

These are common dragons that bingo players have to breed as part of their tasks for a bingo. The thing is that seasoned bingo players would often refresh difficult breeding tiles like those of Rainbow, Cosmic, Royal, Virture, etc. for easier ones like Life and Hercules. These were easy to breed and had short breeding times. To make players spend more gold, they made the ones with Long waiting times easier to get. Of course the catch is that these dragons like Firegrass, Explorer, Wild, Landworm, Artemis and a bunch of others that have suddenly become so easy to breed are useless for bingo players because you aren't expected to breed any of them. To breed WITH them yes but not to breed any of their eggs.

It used to be that 90% of the times when you popped a White and Green dragon into the dens you'd get a Fuzzy (8 hours) but these days you're more likely to see Pegasus (26 hours) coming out. In the last bingo event I got 3 Pegasuses in a row while trying for a Fuzzy. In the last two days, I got 4 Firegrass, 2 Wilds and 2 Explorers one after another while trying for a Life in the Breeding Den. Over at the Breeding Roost, I got 3 Artemises while trying for a Hermes.

I could put it all down to "good" luck but I've never been that lucky.

I'm very disappointed act 4 of chapter 10 is to win 2 arena battles. I literally have ~10% win rate in the battle arena, and with less than 1 hour left I am still 0/2. I finished act 3 with 10 hours to spare and have lost every. Single. Time. I can't believe I worked everyday to keep up with this event and even with more than enough time to finish, I just fail miserably.

I guess I'm not getting my Imp Dragon. And I think I'm done spending anymore money on this game.