Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve got the same problem it showed a set of goals and then switched to the other goals so I collected from ivy and got nothing I really hope strom8 can fix this soon 🤞🏻🙁

I am out. Collected from Ivy and got nothing. And, I just chopped five crabapple trees, and only got one stirrup. I would rather spend the energy enjoying my kingdom than doing mindless things for no drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. I thought it looked interesting... now I'm over it. Nothing from Ivy's hut. Toxic Spirits spawning. Drops from monsters not happening. Drops from sawmills not happening. At least I have a good book to read.

This is ridiculous, I’m going through the motions and receiving very little for my efforts. Collected from Ivy? Zip, zilch, nada.
    Looks like I’m sitting this one out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Since there are already reset comments in this thread, I'm adding mine. Just collected from Heartbreaker Alicort for first time and received 100 energy! Then a second later, it reset and I got 5 energy instead. ☹️
    Ouch!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I am out. Collected from Ivy and got nothing. And, I just chopped five crabapple trees, and only got one stirrup. I would rather spend the energy enjoying my kingdom than doing mindless things for no drops.
    Phew! At least I am not the only one.

This has been a rockier start than most recent events.

Same here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The spawning rate of the Goldentooth from the Dead Trees and Cows is worse than abysmal. This will be a long, arduous task to craft these 2 beasts.
    Agree 100% also I must've chopped at least 10 crabapple trees and I only have one bridle which I must've gotten early on. I exited out of the game at least twice thinking it was a glitch that I had zero monsters on the board and chopped 8 or so dead trees and nothing. My 9 wells haven't dropped so I gave up on them too. Unless the prizes drop tons of energy this one might not be worth the effort. Where are the scrolls? Where is the FUN? I did buy the energy pack but I am not sure if it was worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not collecting from anything event related til tomorrow

Fashion Designer
    I did get a leather strap from Ivy.
    I also thought I got one drop from a sawmill. One drop from a crab apple tree, four more trees gave me nothing. But I only have one strap and one bridle bit.
    I'm confused now. Are the sawmills meant to drop something or not?
    And do the crab apple trees need to be new ones just planted, because the old ones certainly aren't giving up the goods.

Later: I just got a silver buckle from a sawmill. (For me consistently one out of two)
    I now have 2 silver buckles. I'm still on goal 3 so at this point I wouldn't know what they are for.
    I may never get past goal 3 as I cannot get anything to drop from crab apple trees. Tried a red Acer - nothing there either.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-18-21 at 09:20 PM.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast