Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I just collected from my leveled up horse stable, and got 1 xp and wool. WTH? Why is a HORSE stable giving me wool instead of HORSEshoes or HORSEhair??? I can't believe I was excited to finally get that thing.

I got bacon from mine earlier!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-30-15 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Hi everyone! I am having problems with the Daily trade:Steel ingots. Second time it's happened where I can only give 2 of the bottom item (today it is sugar). I am annoyed at losing my stock and Storm 8 just referred me here. I wouldn't mind but I am fed up of spending on this game & getting no help . I have cleared all my cookies and website data from my iPad, restarted the iPad and done just about everything else I can thing of - any suggestions please?
    Perhaps because you said you grew sugarcane you are confusing the 2 items of sugar vs sugarcane? The goal is for the product, not the crop.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Perhaps because you said you grew sugarcane you are confusing the 2 items of sugar vs sugarcane? The goal is for the product, not the crop.
    Thank you, might have been this time but last time it wouldn't take the carrots that I had. It's very odd!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Does anyone know what the 2nd and 3rd Community Prizes are?
    I'm wondering too, what are the 2nd and 3rd prizes?

Rhino Keeper
    SW, time limit for On The Track for Success should be 5 days, not 3!
    Scared the hell out of me to collect 90 banners n ingots in 3 days.
    5 days is more like it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    SW, time limit for On The Track for Success should be 5 days, not 3!
    Scared the hell out of me to collect 90 banners n ingots in 3 days.
    5 days is more like it.
    now you're scaring me! I changed that many days ago... just checked post 2 and it does say 5 days. Have I written it elsewhere? let me know if you see it wrong somewhere so I can amend it. I don't want to give anyone a heart attack! Mind you, 90 in 5 days also seems like a daunting task to me. I've still got a few more banners to go to upgrade to L4. For a reward of 25 horseshoes I'm not interested in the timed goal anyway (given I've finished all indiv prizes). cheers!

Executive Chef
    I finished all the untimed goals and have so far successfully ignored the 5 day timed one in my goal book. Not starting it until I know I can complete it in the time limit.

The last 3 equestrian gifts dropped lumin essence, an enchanted block, and a banner. I was hoping for more banners....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Exactly, I was going to say.... Just like in the vineyard quest, if you don't click on the goals that are timed but still show as new in the book, the timer will not start as long as you don't open the dialog. It worked for the level 3 upgrade and is working so far for level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I finished all the untimed goals and have so far successfully ignored the 5 day timed one in my goal book. Not starting it until I know I can complete it in the time limit.

The last 3 equestrian gifts dropped lumin essence, an enchanted block, and a banner. I was hoping for more banners....

Fashion Designer
    As I sit here with just over seven days left in the challenge, and right at 500 horse shoes, I must now decide if it is worth it to me to change my entire way of playing the game in order to get the final individual prize.

I have always taken personal satisfaction in completing the challenge without gemming through (although I truly appreciate those that do), and without having a ton of duplicate items (I have two conservatories, two farm houses, four horses, one kitchen, magic forge, you get the point).

I have always made some minor modifications to my game play, but been able to continue with the story line - and make major progress - even when an event was in progress. And, until this point, I have been playing like that. Started playing around Thanksgiving, am now at level 43, and have successfully completed the events that I qualified for.

I always thought my style of game play was the target audience, because I nearly always has to keep working until the end, but I always received all of the prizes - without resorting to extreme purchases. And I took a little pride in that.

I have no doubt that I could continue this way, and be able to upgrade my horse track to level five in the next seven days, and if I pushed hard, I might be able to make the five day challenge, but I will definitely not be able to receive the final individual prize if I continue playing this way.

I have the funds to purchase a ton of horses, but do I want to go down that path?

Anyway, a big thank you to the mods for their hard work, and the speedster for sharing pictures and info... and everybody that answers questions on the forum! :-) And I especially love all of the almost off topic humor that makes for such great reading!

JaymieB2 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Exactly, I was going to say.... Just like in the vineyard quest, if you don't click on the goals that are timed but still show as new in the book, the timer will not start as long as you don't open the dialog. It worked for the level 3 upgrade and is working so far for level 5.

Since I've received all the individual prizes from horse shoe collecting, the reward of 25 shoes for the Level 5 goal doesn't really matter to me. Just depends where one is in the event to be sure.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******