Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Host(ess)
    I am worried.... I finished all LB points and Tournament, but still don?t have half of the cards for Neo Unicorn.... on the other hand I have for Neo Kitsune 60% of the gifts required ( guess)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    The 20th round of the tournament awards 18 birthday cards.averaging an extra 2 per round.
    Are they kidding us??? Whaat kind of joke is this? They really don't want us to get neo unicorn
    First fews lv battle 2 cảrds but go up higher it add more, eventhough at the end i guess total around 1000 cards u can get, but it not easy tournament because so many rounds of champ.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    I am worried.... I finished all LB points and Tournament, but still don?t have half of the cards for Neo Unicorn.... on the other hand I have for Neo Kitsune 60% of the gifts required ( guess)
    I keep telling myself it's early yet, we still have plenty of time to win Cards but the drops are definitely different this month. Probably because they shortened the last event and are going to do 4 events this month instead of 3 but that's just a guess, really.

Overall I wouldn't worry too much about the cards: since we can only collect the cards from events that means if we finish all the events/tourneys they have to give us enough to craft the dragon, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I keep telling myself it's early yet, we still have plenty of time to win Cards but the drops are definitely different this month. Probably because they shortened the last event and are going to do 4 events this month instead of 3 but that's just a guess, really.

Overall I wouldn't worry too much about the cards: since we can only collect the cards from events that means if we finish all the events/tourneys they have to give us enough to craft the dragon, right?
    But we didn't got cards for the first tournament and we don't get cards for this World Event while that should be the places to get them! We were only able to get 6.509 for the first 2 weeks this month. So they have to give us the option to get at least 13.491 cards for next events in 2 or max 2,5 weeks this month. Very unbalanced imo....

Still waiting for an answer from Elsa or somebody else from S8 to tell us that this is still possible, because it really looks like they forgot to put the cards into this World Event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    But we didn't got cards for the first tournament and we don't get cards for this World Event while that should be the places to get them! We were only able to get 6.509 for the first 2 weeks this month. So they have to give us the option to get at least 13.491 cards for next events in 2 or max 2,5 weeks this month. Very unbalanced imo....

Still waiting for an answer from Elsa or somebody else from S8 to tell us that this is still possible, because it really looks like they forgot to put the cards into this World Event.
    I understand completely and don't you think it's weird that the total so far is such an odd number 6509 instead of a nice round figure like 6600? Like I said, I just keep telling myself they'll fork them out eventually for my own sanity; I'm starting to get whip lash and migraines from all these unannounced, unexplained changes every other week.

If they don't give the full amount by the end...Well I know I'm sure as heck not paying 450 gold for the Six Tier Cake to make up the difference. I want to say that they've always provided the amount needed but lately they've been playing fast and loose with the rules so who knows maybe they are intentionally shorting us so that people will feel the need to use gold. I really wouldn't be surprised by anything they do at this point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I understand completely and don't you think it's weird that the total so far is such an odd number 6509 instead of a nice round figure like 6600? Like I said, I just keep telling myself they'll fork them out eventually for my own sanity; I'm starting to get whip lash and migraines from all these unannounced, unexplained changes every other week.

If they don't give the full amount by the end...Well I know I'm sure as heck not paying 450 gold for the Six Tier Cake to make up the difference. I want to say that they've always provided the amount needed but lately they've been playing fast and loose with the rules so who knows maybe they are intentionally shorting us so that people will feel the need to use gold. I really wouldn't be surprised by anything they do at this point.
    Total of 3500 cards for World Event (reaching 2300 points) after todays update!

I just logged in and received quite a bit of birthday cards. Maybe they realized they were supposed to given to us since the last tournament, but I'm grateful to get them. I'm ALMOST half way there to get Neo Unicorn now.(Neo Kitsune will be hatched soon)...

Thank you Storm8 for the additional birthday cards that we were missing..

Banned
    It seems that with them reorganizing events that they forgot about the Birthday cards.

Wouldn?t it be nice to have an event that was well planned with no errors, haha! Can?t see that happening anytime soon

Banned
    I'm sitting at 8960 birthday cards although I did all the milestones for the Leaderboard, completed all tournaments and hit the milestones for the World Event. Something's fishy about the count.

I'm sitting on 8821 Small Gift and 7199 Bday Cards. Just like the last one, I'm gonna end up needing more than half to get the prizes
    Island Name: Dra***
    Level: 71
    Leaderboards won: Cosmic Heights & The Party's Started

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast