Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Falconera View Post
    why is the progress bar for the new recipe ?Lucky Breakfast? completely hidden by the ?5 days? left writing? how are we supposed to know how far we are with mastering the recipe?
    Yes!!...has this been addressed..I can?t tell where I am so I?m making more.

Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    How do u expect us to finish this in 5 days?? Impossible yet again..great job

It?s not impossible if you have the list of what to made ahead of time. I received mine today, I had to stay up later one night to make the Irish soda bread. Well I didn?t have to as it turns out.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-03-12 15_09_00.jpg 
Views:	942 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	42827   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180312_151016.jpg 
Views:	992 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	42828  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no..was on vacation and I don't think I'll be able to finish this goal in time. I've only just unlocked step 3 and with 2 days to go, it's just not possible! I'll just play to unlock the recipes.. IF I can even make it till Part 4!

Anyone else thinks that the Lucky Breakfast is a re-colour from one of the halloween or pirate themes few months back? Really does not look appetising at all :/

And anyway, green isn't my favourite colour so I guess I don't feel too bummed about not completing the goal. But I do quite like the look of that castle ruin..It'll go well with the wishing well from the last mystical goal. Ugh I don't know if I should complete it or not.

S8, why so mean?
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Oh no..was on vacation and I don't think I'll be able to finish this goal in time. I've only just unlocked step 3 and with 2 days to go, it's just not possible! I'll just play to unlock the recipes.. IF I can even make it till Part 4!

Anyone else thinks that the Lucky Breakfast is a re-colour from one of the halloween or pirate themes few months back? Really does not look appetising at all :/

And anyway, green isn't my favourite colour so I guess I don't feel too bummed about not completing the goal. But I do quite like the look of that castle ruin..It'll go well with the wishing well from the last mystical goal. Ugh I don't know if I should complete it or not.

S8, why so mean?
    Seems you still have chance if you can get 12 shamrock ovens, and you can can speed up with watching videos. You should start cooking the part 4 22hrs and 14hrs recipes right after you complete the key lime pies right away.

Rhino Keeper
    All these 5 days goals have been no fun. Why should it only be possible if u built like 8,10 ovens just for a few recipes . So many parts and coins. I can't even unlock the soda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiwi1241 View Post
    I just got the Castle Ruin! I didn't use gems but I did end up having to buy tons of shamrock ovens and had to time the free video speed ups just right ☘
    I managed to unlock all the recipes which I am happy with, don't think I'll have enough time for the castle ruin but main thing was unlocking all the recipes!

Unhappy 5 Days NOT Enough Time on Flash Goals

This post is really for Team Lava / Storm 8
    ** Can you make the Flash Goals more than 5-days ** Please reply

I find that 5-days is not enough time to complete the Flash Goals, especially IF you do not have any of the ovens already built.
    It is easy to complete if you have already built these ovens from past goals; however, those without any of these ovens pre-build then requiring 14 parts of 1 item means one can build maybe 2 ovens a day.
    This 5-day goal is impossible for me to complete. I'm only on part 3 with just 24 hours remaining ... all while knowing part 4 needs 8-hr food and 7-hour food on the new oven.
    Very Sad

I find that I'm not going to have time to finish all of the goals, sadly. But at least I should end up with all of the new recipes, which I'm happy about.

5 days not enough even I have 11 ovens . They ask for 16 or 12 for 12 hours dish how's that it's only 5 days

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast