Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: March Pony - Tournament March 17 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Wow, you're fast!!! Thank you so much for forging ahead and posting your results. Congratulations!
    Thank you! Wishing you much luck Laura!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the pony and really hoping i have some luck in this tourney as my last few have been a bust with getting stuck even at low levels for several battles. Was kind of looking forward to having a goal line while the lb was on as I like having something specific to do but I'm not really bothered about it. Just happy it's 6 days as I'm to busy to battle every hour so this gives some wiggle room.

Executive Chef
    I love the way the Aquamarine pony's tail resembles an ocean wave

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I love the way the Aquamarine pony's tail resembles an ocean wave
    yes aquamarine is really beautiful
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

it's beautiful, but wHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT!! 😭 mind you, I have NEVER, as in EVER, won a tournament in both dragon and fantasy forest story ever since I started playing back in December 2016. and it sucks even more for me bc I'm a March baby ( actually just celebrated my bday two weeks ago ) and I didn't get the Pisces which was a goal line. so I'm really hopin' to get the pony! 😭😭 wish me luck, everybody 🤞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    it's beautiful, but wHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT!! �� mind you, I have NEVER, as in EVER, won a tournament in both dragon and fantasy forest story ever since I started playing back in December 2016. and it sucks even more for me bc I'm a March baby ( actually just celebrated my bday two weeks ago ) and I didn't get the Pisces which was a goal line. so I'm really hopin' to get the pony! ���� wish me luck, everybody ��
    I wish you the best of luck! Happy belated birthday!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad they made the tournamet, Honestly it is less stressful as trying to breed a certain rare animal, then having to waste apples in feeding it and then stressing over having enough time to harvest enough items in time.
    I hope people win this Pony, good luck everyone!

The Pony is a beautiful color Is it just me or does he look more masculine than the others XD It looks like Amethyst was a girl and Aquamarine is a male XD lol It's pretty and definitely want this one in my Birthstone collection

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    it's beautiful, but wHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT!!  mind you, I have NEVER, as in EVER, won a tournament in both dragon and fantasy forest story ever since I started playing back in December 2016. and it sucks even more for me bc I'm a March baby ( actually just celebrated my bday two weeks ago ) and I didn't get the Pisces which was a goal line. so I'm really hopin' to get the pony!  wish me luck, everybody 爛
    Happy belated birthday
    I agree about not being happy about the tournament there is too much chance involved and I don't know the last tourney I won, my first thought was What where they thinking! LOL this might just be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I do not want to spend gems to win the battle and it seems that's what it's taken lately to win one which is why I haven't

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Sorry don't know how to post pics. But the March pony is here and the habitat is on sale. (It's in my forest if people want to see it)
    But seriously! A tournament for the pony, im considering throwing in the towel right now 

And the update came early today for me. Wonder if it's a new update time.
    Thanks so much for starting the thread. What time, & time zone, was the update? I was wondering how you are doing with this tournament? I'm rooting for you! Good luck!
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 03-17-17 at 10:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    it's beautiful, but wHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT!! �� mind you, I have NEVER, as in EVER, won a tournament in both dragon and fantasy forest story ever since I started playing back in December 2016. and it sucks even more for me bc I'm a March baby ( actually just celebrated my bday two weeks ago ) and I didn't get the Pisces which was a goal line. so I'm really hopin' to get the pony! ���� wish me luck, everybody ��
    Hi... I was thinking about your problem. I feel really bad that you haven't won a tournament. I was wondering if you follow any of the strategy guides players have made (when it comes to selecting an animal to use for battle)? Here is one I use: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....amp-Discussion. Please know that it's an old chart, and doesn't have the newer elements, or the changes to animals that used to be single element animals & are now two elements (example, Barn Owl). If you read through the thread, other players have posted what is strong/weak to newer elements. Even when I was new, and didn't have super rare or ultra rare animals, I won all the tournaments that I tried to win. (There have been a few I've quit part way through)

I wish you and everyone else lots of luck! Once again, happy belated birthday.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast