Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Deleted, answer on page 1
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Some info for goal 11.

Biggest baddest wolf is not a guaranteed spawn for level 6 piggy cottage or armoured pigs. BUT unlike in goal 9, if they do spawn and are defeated, there?s a guaranteed drop of 1 biggest softest fur and strangely the chances of a damaged helmet is very much better than in goal 9 which is pointless as we can?t craft more than 3 armoured pigs from repaired helmets. Armoured pigs also have guaranteed drops of 1 swine twine each, not had more than 1 but if someone else has a rare drop of 2 or more, please do correct me.

Rhino Keeper
    So far I have spawned 6 Biggest Baddest Wolves and not one helmet. This is lame! I sometimes wonder if S8 enjoys making us angry. I would rather do more work for something or wait longer and have it be a guarantee. This ceases to be fun.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    hello, how many times I have to collect Troll Camp to give me 1 clubs ??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    hello, how many times I have to collect Troll Camp to give me 1 clubs ??
    Very frustrating, I know. There is no answer to that. Some people get more drops than others. This event has several things that have no guaranteed drop, so just keep on trying.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Are the fangbeasts only found in regular farmhouses? I tried by specials but none are working
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I am disappointed in this event. Not only do we have a few bottlenecks (troll camp), but the animals we can get from the pig pen and the big baddest wolf that is awarded when you craft all three animals are awful! The animations are annoying! It looks like they are sneezing all the time and the big baddest wolf is quite tall! I hid all four animals near trees and will remove those who do not drop things that are worth it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Are the fangbeasts only found in regular farmhouses? I tried by specials but none are working
    I think all my farmhouses are spawning them. It can be up to 7 farmhouses to spawn one..

I finally crafted the BB fangbeast and I agree, he looks like he's sneezing.

Amid all the frustration- a bright note. My widow spider gave me 2 trade tickets today! Not that the earth wisps and wisp lanterns weren't welcome, but hey, they aren't tickets.
    I think she heard me say she would be going into storage - great place for a spider though!

Edit: sorry that's the widow queen.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-24-19 at 11:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have been collecting from biggest baddest wolf for more than a day with nothing dropping not even the pig coin. Finally today, I defeated the wolf and received a damaged helmet. It appeared in my inventory, but didn't show as a drop. So if after you defeat one, check your inventory. It may be there.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Thanks, I’ll keek trying all my farmhouses and maybe get lucky

Meanwhile I have been stuck on step 7 all day because no matter how many times I visit the troll house I come back empty
    But right now i want to pass 7 already! Time for other games and prepping ahead
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-25-19 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Sleepy Typos
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 