Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Pokey Pilot - 2016 Jul 19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    Now that I safely finished my storybook adventure and have my Grand Unicorn on the nest since I couldn't resist putting her in as soon as it became available (although I hope I don't regret leaving my Lighting Leopard and Skyger stuck in the breeding den since ninasidstorm8 ended up using the Skyger in her last round but, they weren't finished & I just couldn't wait! ), I followed part of your advice! I leveled my Pride Lion up! I can tell you that, at level 9 and 4 feedings (since I had to wait for another crop of Charm Cherries to be ready to harvest, that was as high as I could get him before battling), he was not quite the King of the Jungle! However, after ONE more feeding and a sped up turn in the Evolution Flower a King was crowned! Thanks for your advice!
    You must have confused me with someone else. I tried Anubis and Chocolate Lab in the last round (each lost once) before I settled on my Obsidian Cyclops for the win on its second try (fourth overall).
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 07-24-16 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    Sounds crazy but go basic... I finally beat the grand uni with a Skyger!
    Yes, worked for me too!

OMG, I finished! I can't believe it, the cute hedgehog is mine =)
    Used Skyger, Lightning Leopard and Skyger again for the last three rounds.
    Thank you for posting your results, it helped a lot!

Executive Chef
    How cute is the pilots attack! Floating up like that! Awwww! And I managed to get mine on both accounts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I've been stuck on Jackal Lantern most of the day. Was hoping to finish this today but doesn't look like I will.
    Hey I've been stuck on this guy all day as well. What finally beat it for you?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    OMG, I finished! I can't believe it, the cute hedgehog is mine =)
    Used Skyger, Lightning Leopard and Skyger again for the last three rounds.
    Thank you for posting your results, it helped a lot!
    ☺ I find it pretty funny when the commons win battles! Glad you made it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey I've been stuck on this guy all day as well. What finally beat it for you?
    I used Norse Horse he's water dark super rare... try Water.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I used Norse Horse he's water dark super rare... try Water.
    Thanks. I've tried frostfang, crystal unicorn, and rock rhino...he just hates me, lol. And all are level 15 too. I'll keep frosty trying! <3

Farm Supplier
    Any tips on the rock candy rhino? I am down to the wire here. My only level 15 electric is Mrs. Potter Super Rare Electric/earth. My next highest electric is not until lightening leopard and he is only level 11. I have electric/fire rare level 10 (daredevil) and electric/nature rare level 10 (porcupine) and an electric/dark super rare (dragonfly) he is level 9 and I have an electric/water super rare (hippogryph) that is also only level 9. I also have GI Joey wayy down in level 7. I have crystal unicorn level 14 and the new grand unicorn rainbow gem combo at level 11.'

Please help me beat this guy... And maybe the next one!

Farm Supplier
    Got past the rhino.. Now I'm just on the pilot! Lost twice! Only 3 hours left, no gems to speed up. Level 15 skyger lost. I have a level 15 rare dark/water (beast) but I don't think that would be good because Earth is strong to water. I have a level 14 crystal unicorn and a level 10 grand unicorn (the rainbow/gem hybrid) but I don't know how rainbow does against earth and rainbow. Dang this is confusing with the newer element.

This is the first ever storybook I finished to get the grand unicorn and if I get the pilot this will be my first ever tournament to win! I hope I can make it, any tips help! Thanks guys!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast