Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update Lunar Horse Dragon REMOVED

I have nowhere to put new dragons.... My island is filled to max. I would have to upgrade my habitats to the 4 dragon 500 gold big habs. I don't have any gold though. I've only got one of each dragon of the ones I've been lucky enough to breed.....and only 3 diamonds.... Why are there so many dragons that you can't get one of each??? There should at least be just enough habitats to where you can actually have one of every dragon they've made, but there just isn't room for that.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding Fairytale and Turkey for a couple of weeks trying for Diamond and a few others I need. Got 8 hrs last night but wasn't sure if I had Lunar Horse or Fairy. Put it on nest this morning and it's LH.

Put Fairytale/Turkey back on breeder and got 44 HOURS!!!!! Finally, at level 106 (or something close to that) I got Diamond. ����

Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I've been breeding Fairytale and Turkey for a couple of weeks trying for Diamond and a few others I need. Got 8 hrs last night but wasn't sure if I had Lunar Horse or Fairy. Put it on nest this morning and it's LH.

Put Fairytale/Turkey back on breeder and got 44 HOURS!!!!! Finally, at level 106 (or something close to that) I got Diamond. ����
    Wow Congrats on your Diamond and Lunar, I just might use your combo for some good luck too!

Host(ess)
    i got owl after many many fails still tryen for santa got an 8 hr fail speed becouse wast on the breeding board checked egg nice fail new dragon yay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post

That's fab. Just got LHASA on other account and a red queen fail on this account. Happy with that.

New Resident
    Got it! Comet with Mythic

How long is the sale

Fashion Designer
    Yay!! *does the happy dance* I got 8 hours I used plain old fire x air and it worked like a charm, third try! Love this dragon!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    How long is the sale
    It ends this tuesday.
    Last edited by mjauuuu; 01-25-14 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Added quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    same here! they should move it on the main page though.
    I agree with that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast