View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kitthecat View Post
    Same here, not planing to spend any gold on this. Another try, still no that so call common New England dragon, I'm out too
    Agreed. There is absolutely no reason this common, 3 hour dragon suddenly becomes a super rare. I?ll try to breed it but if I don?t get it I refuse to spend gold on it to keep going on this. I?ll save my food stores for something else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Agreed. There is absolutely no reason this common, 3 hour dragon suddenly becomes a super rare. I?ll try to breed it but if I don?t get it I refuse to spend gold on it to keep going on this. I?ll save my food stores for something else.
    One of the must frustrating and annoying things about these event "commons" is how they show up like flies to fresh pile of cow poo *after* the event is over. I wonder how many folks couldn't breed a Gloriosa during that Tales, but have gotten 5 or more while trying for New England? Ugh.

I did end up getting the Vietnamese simply because, after the autostart, doing Bingo tasks simultaneously completed many of the tasks in the first 2 Chapters. He's headed for the Stables once he's hatched.

I have more than enough food to complete the event, but feel it will be better spent on something else. It's depressing, tbh.

I like the Tales and really miss the "Oooh! I *gotta* have those dragons!" feeling the prizes used to inspire. Can't decide if my apathy is due to so many new dragons being released all the time that new ones are no longer anything to get excited about, event fatigue, or the newer style of dragon design. A lot of one and two with a fair helping of three, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    One of the must frustrating and annoying things about these event "commons" is how they show up like flies to fresh pile of cow poo *after* the event is over. I wonder how many folks couldn't breed a Gloriosa during that Tales, but have gotten 5 or more while trying for New England? Ugh.
    Yup, I got two Hoots in a row, then the Gloriosas started, now it?s nothing but Firemanes. I stopped just now and I?m trying for Neo Aquarius. I think I?ve got Dark Phoenix, so that?s a lucky break. For once.

Farm Supplier
    It's time to say good bye to this tales. 6 times trying to get New England dragon is more than enough, no plan to spend gold.

Dragon Tales is the only one I am still happily playing and lately it is very frustrating. Not so much interested with Leaderboard and the community prizes are mostly decorations which I don't value much. Hope S8 have some considerations for long time players.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-24-18 at 11:40 AM. Reason: discussing third party games

Rhino Keeper
    I have 28 attempts with different combos. It's gone beyond frustrating to hilarious. New England, have Firemane gobbled you up?

Rhino Keeper
    2 Wooden, 1 Firemane, 1 Honeybee, 1 Firesotrm, and think another Wooden is on the way, all are dragons more then 12 hours..... and still no sign of the COMMOND New England..... bye!!!

Farm Supplier
    Two accounts, breeding since before the DT autostarted, still no sign of the "common" New England Dragon. Is this a joke?

Rhino Keeper
    How do I raise vietnamese to lvl 11? It is rank 10 and says this is max level...

Ps for people having trouble breeding new england dragon: i saw a comment pointing out that the breeding order (red+yellow vs. yellow+red) impacts whether you get it or not... I cannot remember the proper breeding order but I tried the trick and got it in only 2 attempts.. So if you are failing too much try breeding in the opposite color order.

Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    How do I raise vietnamese to lvl 11? It is rank 10 and says this is max level...

Ps for people having trouble breeding new england dragon: i saw a comment pointing out that the breeding order (red+yellow vs. yellow+red) impacts whether you get it or not... I cannot remember the proper breeding order but I tried the trick and got it in only 2 attempts.. So if you are failing too much try breeding in the opposite color order.
    Go to the market to "buildings" and buy and place the Noble Crystal. You need this to raise dragons beyond level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so frustrated by the Tales events when you can't even breed a common dragon. Two whole days at the same level. I think from now on I will just stick to the battle arena. That is much more fun and usually not as frustrating. Games are supposed to be FUN.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast