Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sticky Summer Sweets - 2019 Jun 20 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I confused as to how the new recipes relate to shaved ice....
    I know. Very puzzling.

Executive Chef
    No offence, but why do coping the planter fountain?

They offer it I sale few month ago, and they add in side goal, now 5 day goal???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    No offence, but why do coping the planter fountain?

They offer it I sale few month ago, and they add in side goal, now 5 day goal???
    Yeah, I appreciate the prizes being crate items, but I really wish that they would also include locked past goal prizes that a lot of us did not get a chance to play for. There are TONS of items to chose from.

I am starting to really dislike this 5 day goals. They have way too many different recipes that we have to bake. I already have tons of counters on my bakery because of goals and I just have to keep adding and adding more. 5 day goals are the worse I probably won?t do them anymore but I hate not unlucking the new recipes anyone else feels like this ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    I am starting to really dislike this 5 day goals. They have way too many different recipes that we have to bake. I already have tons of counters on my bakery because of goals and I just have to keep adding and adding more. 5 day goals are the worse I probably won?t do them anymore but I hate not unlucking the new recipes anyone else feels like this ?
    I finally just got rid of most of my food and now my bakery is less cluttered. Yeah, I lost a lot of potential revenue, but honestly I have enough food to keep the bakery open forever. And there are always new recipes so my counters are never empty.

Quote Originally Posted by everlinn View Post
    Reading comments and playing the game...it does seem very random. Instead of shaved ice we get cupcakes and churros? This is not the first time they have put random recipes with an oven, stove or mixer. Or moved recipes around. Feels like they are running out of ideas or something. I also wonder if they actually read the forums. As much as people complain I do not see any changes happening.
    No I don?t think they read the forums. And that is sad as they would see what the problems are and the things we would like to see happen or change, to make the game better. I pretty much think all games anymore are more about their greed than about the players and the game they are enjoying. I noticed a real shift in that direction in all games a few years ago. All of a sudden goals were almost impossible with the things and amounts needed...unless you spent $$$ or spent 24/7 on the game to do things the second it was done. The goals also started happening right on top of each other, so that you didn?t and still don?t have time to work on some other things in the game that need to be finished...because the more goals they shove at you, the more money in their pockets. One would think tho that they would listen to the players but they don?t...unless you have a problem and send in a support ticket...even then you don?t always get help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Yeah, I appreciate the prizes being crate items, but I really wish that they would also include locked past goal prizes that a lot of us did not get a chance to play for. There are TONS of items to chose from.
    Yes to this!! I also appreciate crate items but what I would absolutely love to see are the locked past goal items too. I took a break from all my S8 games for a quite a while so there’s lots I didn’t unlock and would love to see as a side goal or five day goal item. I’d also pay gems for them I love some of them so much but a chance to get them through goals again would be very welcome. Maybe they’ll listen and do this, one can hope.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else not having the planter fountain show up? I got it last night and went to put it out and the space is occupied by the planter but no planter. If I touch the space the little description box shows up that says "planter fountain" so it is there, just invisible. I would like it to be visible!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Anyone else not having the planter fountain show up? I got it last night and went to put it out and the space is occupied by the planter but no planter. If I touch the space the little description box shows up that says "planter fountain" so it is there, just invisible. I would like it to be visible!
    When this happens, there are a few things to try:

- Rotate the deco several times and move it around the board a bit (sometimes force closing the game after rotating is needed)
    - Store the deco, then place it again
    - Uninstall and reinstall the app

When this happens to me, it's usually when I'm working on an android device and rotating it usually does the trick. Sometimes just once is enough, other times I'll have to rotate and drag the item around and rotate it a few more times before I finally see the item. Over the years, I've seen enough players post the other options I listed above to say with confidence that those methods also work in certain cases.

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When this happens, there are a few things to try:

- Rotate the deco several times and move it around the board a bit (sometimes force closing the game after rotating is needed)
    - Store the deco, then place it again
    - Uninstall and reinstall the app

When this happens to me, it's usually when I'm working on an android device and rotating it usually does the trick. Sometimes just once is enough, other times I'll have to rotate and drag the item around and rotate it a few more times before I finally see the item. Over the years, I've seen enough players post the other options I listed above to say with confidence that those methods also work in certain cases.

Good luck!
    Whew, thanks! Rotating it worked. I had tried everything else you suggested except uninstalling and reinstalling...I'm always leery of doing that. It is visible rotated to the right, but not when I rotate it back....apparently it installs cloaking devices in that position so I will leave it rotated for now. Kind of weird...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast