72 52.94%
  • I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Anyone else's fairy fire drops come to a halt while their ember stone drops have increased? At the beginning I was getting 3-4 fairy fires per tree but now I only get 1-2 and sometimes 0! On the flip side I've accumulated 20 ember stones and have gone on three adventures with not much luck. I have enough pink, green, and blue stones so I don't want to waste Tuftkin Furs as there is a 50/50 chance I'll just get stones I don't need. At my current drop rate I'll need to use 425 energy just to get enough fairy fire.

Fashion Designer
    To get the egg you choose, do you have to keep searching the cave or is it guaranteed on the first search, please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    In the beginning the side goal's reward was 20 gems, I'm pretty sure of that, that's why I asked if the 5 gem trap would work as well. Now the 20 gem reward isn't showing anymore. Checking my other kingdom...it says 20 gem reward...hang on for the picture...
    Attachment 40557

This is definitely weird.
    That is bizarre! Mine has always had the reward blank.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2980.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	40564

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post

Mine doesn’t show a reward either: so will also let that goal expire

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post

I also have the a reward of 20 gems for this goal. Have been holding off finishing due to the comments from the other players saying they did not receive the reward. I may give it a try with a 5 gem trap just to see what happens.

This may have been mentioned somewhere in this thread but if not, I just received a jewel from the level 6 throne.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I also have the a reward of 20 gems for this goal. Have been holding off finishing due to the comments from the other players saying they did not receive the reward. I may give it a try with a 5 gem trap just to see what happens.

This may have been mentioned somewhere in this thread but if not, I just received a jewel from the level 6 throne.
    why don't you just summon a tuft kin without spending any gems. If your going to get a reward it will be for 20 gems, wouldn't you?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post

The Scorched Tuftkin Trap (5 gems) also works for this quest. The reward is nothing.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    why don't you just summon a tuft kin without spending any gems. If your going to get a reward it will be for 20 gems, wouldn't you?
    I have created/summon the shattered tuftkin so the only part left in the goal is to set the trap to receive the gems. Based on ShibuyaCloth's comment below it appears that setting even the 5 gem trap to try for the reward would be a waste of gems. Thanks for the information.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    Sorry. I've got 98 in stock. I've got a lot of decorations/ animals/plants that drop gold stuff. Just keep trying everything. I know that doesn't help but i really don't know what drops what for sure .
    I know the apple trees, rooted mine or golden mine, golden peacock, some animals and uhm kings keep, trade maybe, lucky workshop and rainbow pot, maybe gilmmerbat habitat.
    I have neighbors asking me about the Golden mine (to get Golden Apples) - and I discover it is gone from the market..when did that happen??

I am maxed on apples from my appletree and not once a Golden one. Have collected several times from glimmerbat, rooted cave and Magic garden, no luck there eighter. Wish I had bought more golden mines, but didnt know they would go of market.
    Last edited by TheRuneRealm; 12-07-17 at 05:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This event isn?t as stressful as others but I’m finding it monotonous to keep doing the exact same actions over and over to get to level 6, really wish they would vary the content of each level or not require so many levels. Thank goodness it’s only 6 instead of 10.