• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So we can't make more treat bags? The option to craft one component has gone away in the kitchens - guess we will not be able to make more.
    You need the boar pops for the treat bags. Those are still available in the kitchens.

Nightclub Owner
    I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    You need the boar pops for the treat bags. Those are still available in the kitchens.
    Mine have disappeared! Does anybody else have this problem? Since now I can't make more for treat bags.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?
    Good question. I asked myself why I worked so hard at it, too. Decided I did it to get the larger number of skunk lanterns for the lair, which I'm hoping will be worthwhile in the next monster hunt. The little skunkupea is a cutie, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Mine have disappeared! Does anybody else have this problem? Since now I can't make more for treat bags.
    I can still make dire boar pops in my kitchen.

Executive Chef
    seriously? That's what I was depending on to make my baby monsters! This has been the weirdest event ever. S8 staff must be on vacation.
    Really the only one I was interested in was the mummy fangpup. No big deal. I have too many tiny animals that I forget to collect from.

Ugh! I just got the dreaded black flag for a tomato from the werepea. What happened to the treat bags?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    seriously? That's what I was depending on to make my baby monsters! This has been the weirdest event ever. S8 staff must be on vacation.
    Really the only one I was interested in was the mummy fangpup. No big deal. I have too many tiny animals that I forget to collect from.
    I know I shouldn't complain too much seeing as how I was fortunate enough to make one of each already. The thing that upsets me is the ever changing drops on our so called 'prizes'. Also, if they're not dropping treat bags anymore why on earth is it still a once daily animal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ugh! I just got the dreaded black flag for a tomato from the werepea. What happened to the treat bags?
    And looks like we now only get xp from the wereskunk that was part of a 'value' pack ... I'd welcome a black flag

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I can still make dire boar pops in my kitchen.
    My boar pop option is still there too.