Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

My stressful resource would have to be in this order: gems, rat tails, and furs. There are buildings that drop everything else.��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    My stressful resource would have to be in this order: gems, rat tails, and furs. There are buildings that drop everything else.��
    Haha, a gem dropping building would be too good to be true..would solve all our problems though.

For rat tails and fur:
    _faery skunkhouse drops both (i know 160 gems is too expensive, can't afford it either)
    _the new cat from the update gives both too. hope you can get him before the end of the event
    _Pepe le skunkupine friendly pet gives rat tails. You unlock this quests chain after building Thurston fort. (costs 500K gold, start saving now xD)
    _Ivys hut gives both too, even if twice a day and random is not a lot.

I agree good old skunkupine hunt isn't easy. even when following all forums advices, i only manage to lure 7 a day at best. So relieved to have the cat.

Executive Chef
    Hours of the day. Need higher storage capacity than 24 Although I think I need a game developer with higher rank than TL/Storm8 to fix this problem
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I'm having trouble finding Mithril. Anyone have a clue where to find a lot of it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora410 View Post
    I'm having trouble finding Mithril. Anyone have a clue where to find a lot of it?
    Try the Jewelry Trade at the Exchange

Mine is iron ore and tree sap... is there some way to get more iron ore or one of the rocks that give more??

Rhino Keeper
    Iron Rich Rocks give the most iron ore.
    Thuakie Sword #19

For me, it's living wood. I can't keep up with it for constant use in the Vital Extract potion.

Executive Chef
    Stressful resource...Ahem ...anything starting with S ....and ....ate energy

Swords, silver, etc ...😇
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    In an effort to avoid losing gems to traps I bought the fairy skunk house, between that and the new serval kitty in the baron's tent I seem to keep an adequate supply of tails and furs. I very rarely get skunkupines when harvesting crops these days.