View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Healer Dragon

42 30.00%
  • Silver Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Forge Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Baker Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Lyric Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Pageant/Beauty Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Tiger Dragon

61 43.57%
  • Gold Streams/Rivers

48 34.29%
  • Black Hole Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Pluto Dragon

63 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll/Suggest Thread 2-12-2015

Nightclub Owner
    Don't remember seeing such suggestions so I'll post it here:

1. More crops that gives us more food in the farms.
    2. More use of our billions of coins which are just sitting there, e.g. use coins to buy power-ups for tournaments, or make some things that can only be bought with gold also available for coins. I'm sure everyone is willing to pay hundred millions of coins just for certain things like 4 dragon habitats.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I would like to see support staff that has more than just a heart beat. Many times they are slow to respond and when they do they tell you they can't do anything about it but they will let the devs know about your suggestion. I was asking them to fix a problem not pass a suggestion along. There is a difference.

I would like to see basic features just out right work. I have never seen a game with so many issues and problems for its customers. It has been 3 years and some things run like as if they just started this game yesterday. We don't need a 1000 dragons if we have no place to put them and the game can not handle them.

Banned
    I was also going to mention when there is a world event go back to including a themed habitat as a prize but then I realized where would we put a new habitat. Yeah hmmmmm Lots of work still needs to be done here.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 07-15-15 at 04:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I would like to see support staff that has more than just a heart beat. Many times they are slow to respond and when they do they tell you they can't do anything about it but they will let the devs know about your suggestion. I was asking them to fix a problem not pass a suggestion along. There is a difference.

I would like to see basic features just out right work. I have never seen a game with so many issues and problems for its customers. It has been 3 years and some things run like as if they just started this game yesterday. We don't need a 1000 dragons if we have no place to put them and the game can not handle them.
    Agreed, many islands experience tons of slowdowns and lagging due to having too many dragons on screen. It seems the software isn't built for so many dragons yet they keep making new ones, we're getting about 3 to 4 new dragons every week!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Don't remember seeing such suggestions so I'll post it here:

1. More crops that gives us more food in the farms.
    2. More use of our billions of coins which are just sitting there, e.g. use coins to buy power-ups for tournaments, or make some things that can only be bought with gold also available for coins. I'm sure everyone is willing to pay hundred millions of coins just for certain things like 4 dragon habitats.
    Yes!! Please!! Not everyone can afford to buy with gold the 4 dragon habitats!! I have a few bought on sale but the coin option would help tremendously!!!

Please TL make more crops to feed dragons to lvl 15 and prime dragons!

Nightclub Owner
    I think my 2 suggestions are something everyone wants: more crops and possibly a power-up for battling
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Hey how would it be if TL would make a web animated series of DS? Cool!

I could really use a 12 hour crop. It might be nice to have it based on an actual dragon fruit/pitaya.

TL, what about:

Apple Dragon: 500 Gold, Fruit type, Rare, Use Forest and Air

Banana Dragon: 800 Gold, Fruit/Yellow, Rare, Use Apple and Air

Pear Dragon: 800 Gold, Fruit/Green, Rare, Use Apple and Forest

Pineapple Dragon: 800 Gold, Fruit/Green/Yellow, Rare, Use Apple and Fruitful

Grape Dragon: 800 Gold, Fruit/Purple, Rare, Use Apple and Magic

Strawberry Dragon: 1,100 Gold, Fruit/Red, Super Rare, Use Apple and Fire

Cherry Dragon: 1,100 Gold, Fruit/Red, Super Rare, Use Apple and Fire

Orange Dragon: 1,400 Gold, Fruit/Red/Yellow, Super Rare, Use Apple and Firestorm

Peach Dragon: 1,400 Gold, Fruit/Red/Yellow, Super Rare, Use Apple and Firestorm

Mango Dragon: 1,400 Gold, Fruit/Red/Yellow, Super Rare, Use Apple and Firestorm

Blueberry Dragon: 1,400 Gold, Fruit/Blue, Super Rare, Use Apple and Water

Lemon Dragon: 1,600 Gold, Fruit/Green/Yellow, Super Rare, Use Apple and Fruitful

Raspberry Dragon: 1,600 Gold, Fruit/Red/Purple, Super Rare, Use Apple and Charm

Watermelon Dragon: 1,700 Gold, Fruit/Pink/Green, Super Rare, Use Apple and Flower

Grapefruit Dragon: 1,700 Gold, Fruit/Pink/Yellow, Super Rare, Use Apple and Kite

Blackberry Dragon: 2,000 Gold, Fruit/Black, Super Rare, Use Apple and Night

Starfruit Dragon: 2,700 Gold, Diamond/Fruit, Ultra Rare, Use Diamond and Apple

And, if the Passion Dragon would return and be a breeding parent:

Passion Fruit Dragon: 2,000 Gold, Apple/Passion, Super Rare, Use Apple and Passion