Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubble Rooster: 8-14-15

The Honorable Panda

Rubble Rooster: 8-14-15

Tick-tock-a-doodle-doo! The Forest will have a new alarm cluck joining them. They will hear the Rubble Rooster at the crack of dawn in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-07-15 at 11:20 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Love it! I hope it's not limited as my luck with limited is not the greatest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Love it! I hope it's not limited as my luck with limited is not the greatest.
    Me too! Looks very nice.

The only limited one I've managed to breed so far is Mamaroo, so hopefully this guy is sticking around for a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Me too! Looks very nice.

The only limited one I've managed to breed so far is Mamaroo, so hopefully this guy is sticking around for a while.
    Mamaroo was the one I wanted so bad and never got, tried continuously both times it was available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Mamaroo was the one I wanted so bad and never got, tried continuously both times it was available.
    I hope you get another chance to get it. I got it the first time around. I hadn't even discovered the forums yet at the time and didn't know any of the breeding times. I put in one last effort for it less than an hour before it expired and was so surprised to see that it was the Mamaroo when it hatched!

Fashion Designer
    This one is certainly handsome! Good luck to all in getting this one on Friday...hope he's not a mean clucker...

Fashion Designer
    Earth/Fire? If so, limited or not, I foresee Attack of the Armordillos.

I really like it though. Chickens <3
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    It's beautiful, but I have no more space. TL please give us more extensions habitats and land. Or store the eggs from the nest in the storage , please please help us player who have reached the limit

Fashion Designer
    Love it ! Want it! Hope it's not limited . I am not successful there.

And yes I would try again for the mamaroo.... Oohs its soooo cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I hope you get another chance to get it. I got it the first time around. I hadn't even discovered the forums yet at the time and didn't know any of the breeding times. I put in one last effort for it less than an hour before it expired and was so surprised to see that it was the Mamaroo when it hatched!
    That happened to me with Sapybara! I had just started and was trying to get it, but hadn't yet done a lot of checking forums or wikis so I didn't know much. Somehow I must have gotten it at the last second, cause it hatched the day after the time was up for me and I just kinda stared at it with my mouth open for a while. XD

This guy looks cool! And pretty different from a lot of animals we already have, which is great in my opinion! Hope he's not too hard to get.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast