Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Sparkler Dragon - 7-4-2014 REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I am so obsessed. There are too many that I want at this point that I still haven't gotten!!! Ahhhh!

You need therapy, woman!

Farm Supplier
    Love this! The fairies are my favorites
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    You need therapy, woman!
    Lol....I also need to calm down... TL has been great by keeping customers happy with continuous new releases but it's hard to keep up...I have changed my strategy a bit to only go for dragons I reeeeally want focusing on limited ones. It's become rare to breed the collections like Zodiac, Gemstone, Tropical etc..

Being on Android we only have one breeding den...I have learned to pick & choose..
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    You need therapy, woman!
    Hahaha!!! I think you might be right about that! Do they make support groups for people with Dragon Story problems? Let's start one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post

Being on Android we only have one breeding den...I have learned to pick & choose..
    One breeding den is all anyone has......

Many of the "new dragons" are TL's way of giving a dragon with a specific color make-up to "newer" players who did not get a previously limited dragon with those particular colors. They may look different (or slightly different) but they are essentially the same dragon. One red/white/blue is pretty much interchangeable with another red white and blue.

Concentrate on specific "families" and "types" and colors, less on the "appearance" or "need" to collect them all, and you will limit the anxiety, frustration and desperation to get any specific dragon.

Fashion Designer
    not another fairy type dragon. yes, they are beautiful but i am getting sick of them. they are 2 many !

Executive Chef
    I agree. They are cool looking, but another one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Love it! Gotta have it!

Please TL put gold on sale. I see speed breeding in my future.
    Another that needs therapy

Not me! Nope.

Nightclub Owner
    Count me in for the support group

I also hope it's not limited. I'm really stressing over not getting the Fireworks dragon yet. I can hear the clock ticking and it makes me so anxious. I hope I can get it before it goes away. Then I'll try for the Sparkler.

Hey, shouldn't we have some kind of Red/White/Blue habitat for these fourth of July type dragons?

Executive Chef
    I would think not for the red/white/blue. There is Independence, Fireworks, Goodwitch... Sparkler?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast