Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amanipeach View Post
    During Thanksgiving, I finally received my gold bell. To date I have three. Got the last one last week.
    Congratulations on your gold cowbells.

I'm now in the predicament of wanting to buy the (big) reindeer but only have one gold cowbell. I am madly sending out Farmer's Market orders but no gold ones. Ugh!!

Maybe if we ask Storm8 they may consider putting him in the regular Market. Fingers crossed.

Question Does anyone ever get go,d cowbells?

I keep ****ing myself to fill the dang truck... but I've only ever gotten copper and silver cowbells. You'd think they would at least let you "trade up" like 10 coppers for a silver, 10 silvers for a gold... but I have filled dozens of trucks and never seen a gold cowbell!
    I was hoping for another baby reindeer... but that's not happening. 😞

I've just had a truck requiring 165 items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I've just had a truck requiring 165 items.
    Well, that knocks me out of 3rd place with my 142, but Judyandthecat stays in first with 179.

Farm Supplier

Delivery trucks are ridiculous!

Is anyone one else getting delivery truck Challenges that are ridiculously impossible?

Example:

8 rubies
    7 ruby vases
    2 ruby floral arrangements.

And Rubies are getting harder to get. I can use up 15axes and 15 shovels and I'll get maybe one gold piece and mayyyybe one ruby. The rest will be silver and a couple of ore pieces.
    Why are they making it so hard to finish these challenges?
    Then when we do finish them we get a silver bell. There's nothing I want to trade with those silver bells. Give me the bronze anytime. I like the speed flags better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6270.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	35208  

I agree, the bronze by far are the most useful. I now have 40 silver and the only thing to use them for are a golden lure.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    I agree, the bronze by far are the most useful. I now have 40 silver and the only thing to use them for are a golden lure.
    I finally got my third gold cowbell (it only took six months...) and opted for the smokehouse rather than unlocking the golden lure. In the smokehouse, each craftable item needs to be unlocked by giving 1, 2 or 3 bronze or silver cowbells. So, at least you can get rid of (oops, I mean have the benefit of) 6 silver bells that way. I know that still leaves you with 34 useless silver bells though...

I'm with you - give me bronze cowbells any day so that I can buy speed boosts.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

New Resident
    I have been trying forever for the third gold bell, as well. It is ridiculous.
    I like the idea the other poster had about trading in bronze and silver bells for gold bells. That would at least give us a " fighting chance".

I don't think it is fair to require us to use something we cannot attain to continue on in the game. At least have a gold bell drop every 8 th or 10 th truck .

Also, I am tired of seeing the " carrot" being dangled during a truck that states: a bonus bell might be dropped. Just to be clear, I am certain " might be" means " not ever".

New Resident
    Even better : I just looked at my bell store... I have about 16 silver bells... Any guess what can be purchased with silver bells? Nothing! lol 😂

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by redmond16 View Post
    I have been trying forever for the third gold bell, as well. It is ridiculous.
    I like the idea the other poster had about trading in bronze and silver bells for gold bells.

<snip>

Also, I am tired of seeing the " carrot" being dangled during a truck that states: a bonus bell might be dropped. Just to be clear, I am certain " might be" means " not ever".
    I think the idea of trading up for bells is genius!

I've never had a "bonus" cowbell drop, either. I think they are closely related to the unicorns - i.e. mythical.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.